C H A P T E R - 23

''So tell me, where are we going?''Prachi asked excitedly. She turned on the GPS for instructions.

''Elite Restaurant. I've reserved a table there.''Vihaan replied making his best friend frown. Back In London whenever he treats her to lunch he'll always take her to a low-key restaurant.

''Elite Restaurant? Why that one?''She asked.

''Why? What is the problem with that one?'' Vihaan asked.

''Isn't it tough to get a table there?''She pondered wondering why he is taking her to such a big Restaurant.

''As if they'll deny a table for 'The Business Queen's ' daughter.'' He said playfully. Silence erupted as Prachi processed the words. He was not exactly talking about me. Oh God!

''Don't think too much. It's my treat. Just enjoy.'' He said as we came to a stop. She parked the car and soon we got out.

''You're lying.''Prachi whispered to him as we walked to the main entrance of the restaurant. That's when he got a call. Before he could answer it, she snatched the phone from him.

''Hello Mr.Taneja actually you have a very imp-''Vihaan's PA went on with father flow but Prachi cut her off.

''You have a very important meeting. I'm aware that you are with Prachi ma'am and do not want to be disturbed but it is very important that you cannot avoid it.'' Prachi finished for her.

''Ma'am'' She said her voice laced with panic.

''Who bribed him?'' Prachi asked her.

''No one.''She replied.

''As if I'm going to believe it.'' Prachi said irked. Before Prachi could further ponder her into spilling the truth, Vihaan took the phone from her.

''I'll call you later.''Vihaan informed and hung up.

''This is not the first time you are doing this.''Prachi stated.

'' I know this was not going to work. But I was blackmailed into this. See I have no choice. You do know your sister is scary right? So I'll get going. Top floor table 5.''He informed and fled.

''Idiot!''Prachi muttered. Though a small smile graced her lips at the thought of meeting her sisters. But the mood definitely has to be ruined. Because as soon as she entered she saw her favorite sister and her minions.

'Hopefully they don't sit anywhere nearby' she thought. But luck is on her side today. ''Hey Rhea! Isn't she Prachi?''Dimpy, one of Rhea's close friends spotted her.

''OMG, she has changed alot. Look at her attire.'' Shaina another friend of Rhea commented. Well Prachi came here directly from work so she was still dressed in her work clothes.

 Well Prachi came here directly from work so she was still dressed in her work clothes

''Nowadays, the workers are so careless. They don't know who to allow. I didn't know beggars could get access to such a high-fi restaurant.'' Rhea said loudly to gather attention. Prachi internally scoffed.