C H A P T E R - 25

Abhi was beyond excited to share the news about Sunny to Purab. Purab was his best friend and he loved him dearly but years ago he committed a mistake which he has kept buried with him. Blinded by love for his sister he had wronged Purab.

His guilty conscience probes him. Since his seperation from his son, Purab had truly never been happy. He puts up this tough front with an ever plastered fake smile. Maybe this news would bring him joy.

Abhi bolted to Purab's office lazily greeting few employees as he passes by.

''PURAB!!''Abhi calls out over-excited.

''What's the matter?''He asked nonchalantly as he focused on something in his laptop. He was actually searching about Kiara Singh. As he had guessed it was definitely their Kiara. Abhi and Pragya's daughter. Initially Purab thought that there are chances it could be King's actual daughter whom he named Kiara. After all King loved Kiara alot. But her age put an end to the theory. 29 years old the same as his son Sunny. He fondly thought of the times when they both would team up and create ruckus in the house.

''I have something important to tell!''Abhi exclaimed. Purab was slightly surprised. After his marriage with Tanu, Abhi had re-entered a phase of alcohol. Drowning in it to find comfort. The first time he stepped out to attend Mr.Taneja's party he was arrested. After coming out he only showed enthusiasm on talks about Rhea's marriage. Then what made him excited all of a sudden?

''What's it?''Purab asked.

''Sunny is coming.''Abhi dropped the words like a bomb. Purab froze in place. Sunny as in his son? Looking at Purab's expression Abhi continued. Diving into details. Purab was surprised. After his divorce he thought Sunny is bound to hate him because he'll only be able to hear his mother's side of the story. There were occasions when he had tried approaching him but he was afraid to receive his son's hatred. So he stood afar watching his son. Sunny need not know but Purab had kept a tab on him for a long time. He used to attend his school functions sitting at the back corner where no one would notice him. But then for higher studies Sunny went to England under scholarship. He learnt it was a very prestigious institute and was proud of his son. Later he knew he joined Raisinghania group of companies and after few years started his own business. But why would he help Abhi? If he's helping Abhi then does it mean he doesn't completely hate Purab? It is a possibility right? And that possibility gave Purab hope.

But now he was stuck. After learning about Kiara he wasn't planning to tell it immediately to Abhi. He wanted to know why she was willing to stay with King? Leaving behind her father, mother and sisters. But now that Abhi had divulged about Sunny it is right that Purab should do the same. It was Abhi's rights to know about his daughter. He was confused.

Should he tell or not tell Abhi about Kiara?

_______________________________

At Elite Restaurant,

Prachi was happy at the same time confused to meet Maya and Divya, her sisters.

''How are you?''Divya asked casually as if everything was fine between them.

''What are you doing here? When did you come to India? I thought it was Kiara di who wanted to meet me?''Prachi asked.

That's when they heard a commotion and turned back. The reason for the commotion was the entry of the new celebrity. People in this hotel were all rich. But not all famous. Definitely if you search about them you'll get information but they don't have a huge fan following.