C H A P T E R - 3

At MMIS College,

Prachi chuckled at Rhea's words.

''I am not surprised that you thought I will accept your deal. After all you don't use your brain properly right? For your information. I am not interested in this deal because I am not foolish to bargain my love and also I would like to inform you that my mom is not desperate for your father's love. She doesn't need your dad's love. So, your dad can happily marry your nanny.''Prachi said and left the corridor without sparing a glance towards Rhea. Rhea was shell shocked. She expected Prachi to accept the deal. She was frustrated at her defeat.

''Damn it! What is happening? Isn't Prachi sad about dad marrying Meera aunty.''Rhea said to herself.

On the other hand Prachi was upset. Terribly upset. She expected more from Abhi. She didn't think he would agree to marry Meera on Rhea's request.

''I'm sorry.''She apologised immediately when she collided with someone.

''Are you alright?''When she heard the familiar voice she looked up. It was Ranbir.

''Yeah......''Prachi trailed off.

''Common yaar. Tell me what's bothering you?'' Ranbir asked looking concerned.

''Are you sad that Chief is marrying Meera Aunty?''Ranbir voiced out his thoughts.

''No...not exactly.''She dismissed it.

''Hey, it's just me. If you're so closed then how could we develop our relationship?''Ranbir questioned. Prachi looked hurt.

''I didn't mean to hurt you.''Ranbir said.

''No, it's okay. You're actually right. If we don't open up then it will lead to misunderstandings.''Prachi said offering a smile.

''So, now tell me what's bothering you? ''Ranbir asked.

''It's just that I was wondering why your chief never bothered to think about my feelings.''Prachi said.

''It's not like that, he loves you so much.''Ranbir assured her.

''His actions dosen't show that. He agreed to marry on Rhea's request. Did he think about me? How will I feel about his second marriage. I don't want this to make me feel hurt but I can't stop getting hurt. I have seen my mom crying for Rhea during my childhood. I have seen my mom's love for her. But I feel like he never loved me the way my mom loved Rhea.'' Prachi said.

''You don't need to feel that way. Chief must have a valid reason for his behaviour.''Ranbir defended Abhi. He was disappointed in his chief for doing such a thing but he can not leave his side.

''You are bli-''Prachi was interrupted when she saw Shahana rushing towards them.

''Prachi!''Shahana exclaimed as soon as she came near them.

''Wow! Relax Shahana.''Ranbir said.

''Oh, Hi Ranbir. I think you won't mind if I steal Prachi.''Shahana said.

''Actually-''Ranbir began.

''Thank you so much.''Shahana said and dragged Prachi away with her.

''What happened Shahana?'' Prachi asked smiling at her sister's excitement.

''You won't believe me''Shahana said.

''What is it?''Prachi asked.

''You know na, day after tomorrow-''Shahana was interrupted by Prachi.

''Yeah I know, you have been saying about it the whole week. Day after tomorrow there is a music event in our college and by the end of this week we have our graduation and then Farewell.''Prachi recited.

''Do you know who is coming for the music event?''Shahana asked.

''Who?''Prachi asked.

At MK Mansion,

Meera had returned from Sarita Ji's house long back. But still her mind can't stop thinking about what Pragya said. 'Am I doing the right thing? Maybe I should back out?' These type of questions kept on running in her mind. So she finally decided to ask Abhi himself.

''Mr.Mehra can I come in?''Meera asked standing at the door of Abhi's room.

''Yes Meera come in.''Abhi said.

''Mr.Mehra I was wondering. You loved Pragya Ji very much then why did you ask me to marry you?''Meera asked.

''It was my situation. What can I do? Rhea blackmailed me that if I don't marry you then she will leave the house. But seriously I didn't expect your answer to be yes. I thought you will play with me and refuse me.''Abhi said. Meera was shocked to the core when she came to know that Abhi asked her to marry him just because Rhea blackmailed him to.

''But it turned out to be good. Now I can make Pragya jealous. You just wait and see, Pragya will come running to me when she sees both of us together. That's why I have requested Sarita Ji to do the catering services.''Abhi said. Meera's heart crumbled when she heard Abhi's words. What ever Pragya said was true. Meera realised that he was playing with her emotions to win his love. Tears spilled from her eyes. She left from there immediately. Abhi was confused at her behaviour but he chose to ignore it.

At Sarita Ben's House,

''Pragya, for the first time I am seeing your hatred for someone. That too your own husband.''Sarita Ji said.

''He is not my husband anymore. We both are legally divorced.''Pragya said as a matter of fact.

''Even though you both are divorced there must be some love left in your heart for him atleast soft corner but when you spoke I could only see pure hatred. Even I am angry at Mr.Mehra for his foolish behaviour. But I want to know what made you hate a man whom you loved dearly.''Sarita Ji asked.

''My relationship with him was very shaky.''Pragya began and told the rest of her marriage life with Abhi to Sarita Ji.

''I never thought that Mr.Mehra would be such a spineless man.''Sarita Ji said with disgust.

''Why are you still bearing his stupid behaviour?''Sarita Ji asked.

''All for my daughter Rhea. I would have come sooner to fetch her but I was unable to do it. Now I am here just to get her back in my life.''Pragya said.

''I'm glad you shared your pain with me. When we talk to someone about our pain then our heart will feel lighter.''Sarita Ji said.

At MMIS College,

''Ms.Kiara Singh the famous Rapstar ''Shahana said. Prachi was shocked at the new piece of information.

''Kia di is here in Delhi.''Shahana said hugging Prachi. While Prachi was at a loss of words. Many thoughts were running inside her that she couldn't say anything.

''Aren't you happy?''Shahana asked with a frown.

''I'm confused.''Prachi replied.

''Kia di would never come to India unless she has a strong reason to. She has something going on in her mind.''Prachi said.

''Why are you stressing over small things? Let all those thoughts slide away and enjoy the moment. We'll be meeting Kia di after 3 Years. I don't know how we managed to stay away from them for such a long time. I miss them so much.''Shahana said. Prachi hugged her.

''Don't worry. Everything will be alright.''Prachi mumbled more to herself than Shahana.

A/N:- Hey guys. How is the chapter? I hope you will like it. Don't forget to vote and comment. Share this book to your friends if you like it. Thanks for reading. Bye.

- Chloe💙