C H A P T E R - 11

''If you don't clear your misunderstandings in time,

They become the reason for distance forever.''

- Psychology

———————————————————

At MK Mansion,

''Ranbir you are the heir of Kohli Bussiness. You need to gain seriousness atleast at this point.''Vikram said with a sigh. For the past month Ranbir was neglecting his life. He never came out of his room. He didn't drink to forget his sorrows like Abhi. He really missed Prachi and sudden disappearance of her from his life has impacted him very much.

Vikram knows his son's situation but is helpless. Vikram us one of the influential persons in India and is capable of searching his son's love but his wife has tied his hands. After few minutes of advice Vikram left the room. ''Bro, by sulking in this room you can't find Prachi. I know you work on the laptop to find Prachi and that's why you don't get out of your room. But that's not the solution to your problems. If Prachi returns and sees you in this condition will she be happy? Atleast for her you need to be back to yourself. Already Vikram uncle is stressed about his new competition the Arora Industries. Why give him more stress?''Aryan asked.

At Taneja Mansion,

The mansion was decorated beautifully. A small boy was running in the house while a girl was running behind him carrying a cup of  halwa in her hands.

''Arav ruko.''The girl yelled.

''Catch me.''He said running faster.

''If you stop I will give you a chocolate.''She yelled stopping to take a breath. Realizing that she is not running behind him Arav came to  a halt and turned around.

''Why Prachi you stop?''He asked keeping his hands in his hips.

The girl is Prachi. She was wearing a floor length cream colored silk gown. Her hair tied up in a bun.

''I can't run as fast as you

''I can't run as fast as you.''She said placing the bowl in a nearby table.

''I accept my defeat. You are the winner. Now you don't need to eat this halwa.''She said taking slow steps towards him. Arav was very happy that he won so he jumped in victory. ''Yay, I know I win.''He said excitedly. ''Ouch, what about me? Don't I get anything for chasing you? What about you give me a hug?''Prachi asked with a pout.

Arav ran to Prachi and opened his arms signifying for her to lift him. As soon as she lifted him. He wrapped his small arms around her neck. ''Finally you caught him.''They both hear a voice behind them.