C H A P T E R - 27

How many Arhana fans?

Abhi's words had different impacts on different individuals. Most of them were happy while the remaining managed to fake a smile. Except for Ranbir, Mishti and Aryan ofcourse. Ranbir was feeling betrayed. He knew how stubborn his mother is, she won't stop even after knowing Ranbir's unwillingness to marry Rhea.

But he hoped his father would stand by him. Initially he thought his whole family is trying to push him into this marriage. But after the argument between his parents at the previous day's dinner he developed a feeling hope. A hope that his father might stand with him. But it all got crushed.

His pain of betrayal turned into anger. He was angry at everything and everyone. Angry at him for agreeing to the bet, angry at his parents for going against his will, angry at his chief for not bothering to ask his consent and angry at Rhea for her whole existence.

The anger he felt for everything happening around him transformed into hate. Hate for thar one person who is making his life a living hell. He hated Rhea with every cell in his body. She was the sole reason for his seperation with Prachi. She created the misunderstandings.

He took out his rage on the non-living things. He broke a few vases which just existed for decoration. To adorn his room with beauty and elegance. He punched the wall and bruised his knuckles. As always his only true friend who always happens to stand by him no matter what happens arrives to calm him.

''Ranbir stop it man!''He shouts in an attempt to stop Ranbir. He makes him sit on the bed and analyzes his knuckles.

''You do know releasing your anger by breaking things and hurting yourself won't change anything right?''Aryan asks rhetorically.

''Bhai''They both hear Mishti's voice. She stood near the door with a first aid kit in her hand.

''I know you would probably hurt yourself in anger. That is why I brought the kit along with me.'' Mishti said and  walked towards the bed. She did not speak further. A comfortable silence settles between them as she treats the bruise.

''Why do they want to do this? Push me into a marriage I don't like.''Ranbir whispered.

''My father says every misunderstanding is due to miscommunication. I know you are hurt by Vikram uncle. Instead of assuming he too did not support you. It is better if you talk with him. Ask him why he agreed to the marriage. Talking helps.''Aryan suggested softly.

''I concur.''Mishti added.

''I Don't want to talk to anyone right now. I just need some time alone. You guys can go.''Ranbir said. Both of them hesitated but then stood up.

Aryan was the first one to speak, ''Bro though Rhea is my sister I know this alliance will bring good to neither of you. Just to remind you. I'm on your side in this.'' He knew Ranbir needed these comforting words.

''I overheard Rhea and Priyanka earlier this morning. I don't think what Rhea feels for you is love or infatuation. It is obsession. I definitely don't want my brother to live a loveless marriage. No matter what, I'll be with you in this. We three together definitely are going to stop this marriage.''Mishti said with a comforting smile. Ranbir was grateful. Their words were comforting. It was comforting to know he had his bestfriend and brother to understand him. He considered Aryan's words. He should definitely talk to Vikram but not in the presence of Pallavi. So it is better if he spoke the next day.