C H A P T E R - 2

At MMIS College,

Prachi and Shahana were having a small talk with their friend Palak. That's when they are interrupted by someone.

''Excuse me girls, You see I want to have a small talk with Prachi.''Rhea said with an evil smirk. Rhea was observing Prachi from the beginning. She looked distressed. Rhea was happy because that was the moment she was waiting for.

''Ofcourse in Private.''Rhea said shooting daggers at Shahana. Prachi excused herself and followed Rhea.

''What do you want Rhea?''Prachi's voice was sharp.

''Tch, Tch, Tch, This is not how you speak to your sister.''Rhea tutted turning around to face Prachi.

''I was wondering why you were so sad, As a good and dutiful sister it is my responsibility to look after you right? Tell me. What's up?''Rhea questioned. Prachi stared blankly at her. Prachi knew that putting effort into Rhea was a waste of time. Even if her mother forgives Rhea, Prachi will never forgive her for the stunt Rhea pulled on the Night of Diwali.

''Why are you quiet? Ok using twin telepathy I have guessed it. You are sad because you can't see ou...I mean your mother cry. Am I right?''Rhea asked.

''Rhea if you are done taunting me. I'll leave. Because unlike you, I don't have time to waste.''Prachi replied. She turned around and started walking.

''Wait! Don't you want to help your mother to recover from her misery. I mean...Oh god. It's just I will help you in uniting our parents.''Rhea blabbered in Panic. Rhea's words made Prachi turn around.

''Do you want your dad and my mom to get back together?''Prachi asked.

''Yes!No! I mean no. Why would I? It's just that I want a favour from you. So,I thought if you help me then I'll also stop this marriage.A favour for a favour. How's the deal?''Rhea proposed an idea of a deal.

''What favour do you want?''Prachi asked looking confused.

''Ranbir. I want you to break up with Ranbir and make him hate you.''Rhea said smirking in victory. All colours in Prachi's face drained. People who meet Prachi have praised her for her smartness. For the first time in life Prachi felt dumb. She questioned herself. 'How could she not have noticed it?'. Rhea snapped her fingers in front of Prachi's face.

''Do you know what your asking Rhea?''Prachi asked composing herself.

''I'm very clear. It's a simple deal. I will speak to Papa and ask him to change his decision in marrying Meera Aunty. But for that you need to break Ranbir's heart. DEAL OR NO DEAL.''Rhea asked. Prachi stared at her in shock.

''I am ashamed to call you my sister. You want to bargain our parents love? I have never seen a cheaper person than you.''Prachi spat with disgust.

''As if I want to call you my sister. Actually I am cursed to have you as my sister. All you do Is steal things from me.''Rhea shouted in anger.

''If I wanted to stop this marriage. Then I would have spoke with Mr.Mehra by myself. My Love isn't cheap enough to bargain.''Prachi answered back. Rhea could see fire in Prachi's eyes.

''Do you think Dad will listen to you. He agreed to marry Meera Aunty on my request. He is doing this marriage for me. I am always important to him than you. That's why I am saying. In Return Of your Love I'll give your Mother's Love.''Rhea said.

(A/N:- I'll leave this situation hanging here. Comment what do you think Prachi's answer will be. Let's see who's answer is closer in the next Chapter.)

At Sarita Ben's House,

Pragya was busy in making arrangement for Abhi-Meera's wedding.

''Ramu Kaka, This is the list of vegetables. As we are catering for their whole wedding we need more workers than usual. You told you know some people. Please bring them her by today. Tomorrow is the Engagement Function.'' Pragya said.