C H A P T E R - 8

After 1 month,

At Delhi - Pragya's Pent House,

Pragya, Prachi, Shahana along with Sarita Ji had shifted to her Pent House in Delhi. After knowing about Rhea's true colours Pragya felt it is useless to stay there and wait for her to change. She made up her mind and shifted to her Pent House in Delhi. She had been lying low in the bussiness world for quiet some time and in the past month she had made her presence felt. It took her a whole month to pacify her heart ache caused by her own daughter. Now she is back in form and ready to strike.

''Come on, Pragya. I think now it's time for you to tell me about your life. Whenever I ask you, You say that you will tell me at the right time. I don't know when the right time will come. It's very confusing. You transformed from a Middle Class Woman to an International Bussiness Woman in just a night. I didn't question you much as I believe you alot.''Sarita Ji Said to Pragya who was going through some files.

Pragya sighed before closing the files.''I think it's time for you to know more about me. You very well know about my life with Abhishek. Actually you must have thought that after my elder daughter KIARA'S death I amd him got seperated. But it's not our first seperation. Before that once he blamed me for his grandmother's death and broke his ties with me. After that only I learned I was Pregnant. I was having financial difficulties and couldn't feed myself properly. The seperation took a toll on my health and I decided to attempt suicide. I know it was a cowardice move but at that time I couldn't decide properly.''She spoke and let out a shaky breath.

Pushing away the sorrow filled memories she spoke ,''But I couldn't commit suicide as someone saved me. He took me to London and offered me a job. He was a very famous rapper in London. He funded for my delivery and hospital charges. I gave birth to triplets - Kiara , Maya and Divya. My younger daughters Maya and Divya were very weak due to my mental status at that time and my food intake wasn't enough for three children. So, for the first few months they were kept in hospital. At their young age they were too weak. For the sake of my kids happiness I made a contract with Mr.Singh who saved me. He will give his name to my kids. After 7 years when we returned back to India I didn't bring my daughters Maya and Divya with me. Once again I met Abhishek and fell for his charms. He promised me to give me a happy life. I trusted him but he failed me. I spent a whole year as his wife. At that time I wanted to tell him about my other two daughters but something in me stopped me. I know it was not good to hide his daughters to him but at the end it turned out fir good. When Kiara was dead he once again broke his ties with me and ousted me out of his house along with Prachi.''Pragya's voice croaked.

Composing herself, she continued. ''Prachi was too small for me to travel abroad. So I stayed with my mom's friend. That's where I met Shahana. Shahana was Mrs.Sharma's grand daughter. Her parents died due to a car accident along with her brother. At that time Shahana was just months old. Prachi got attached to her very much. It was tough to seperate them. When Prachi turned 2 I left to London. It was a hard time without Maya and Divya but I had my friend check on them. When I went to London I knew I can't go back to Mr.Singh after my husband blaming him. I applied for a new job and started working in London. Prachi always missed Shahana and I felt sad seeing her like that. After a few months there I met Mr.Singh again and learned that my daughter Kiara had survived. I was elated at my daughter's survival but at the same time I was angry at Mr.Singh for hiding such a thing from me. I confronted him and took Kiara with me. Maya and Divya were happy to have their sister back while Prachi was the most excited as she would have another big sister. A few months passed by and I was always busy in work. As I had already lived for 7 years in London. I had good connections so I got a good paying job and just in a month I got increment. I worked extra hours and I also worked from home. I made a lot of money and I spent them on my daughters. I gave them a luxurious life. But at a certain point I felt by running behind work I have grown more far from my children. I don't spend my time with them. And I realised that even my kids were not much happy. Prachi missed Shahana and Kiara missed Mr.Singh. Even I was stressed with the work power. So, I took a one week off and visited India. I went to my mothers house after 10 Years.'' Pragya was interrupted by Shahana.

''Mumma!''She squealed in delight entering Pragya's room.

''Calm down. What happened? ''Sarita Ji asked with a smile seeing Shahana's delight.

''You know who I met in Delhi?''Shahana asked grinning like a Cheshire.

''Whom?''Pragya's Outburst shocked Sarita Ji.

''Vihaan! I am excited to tell Prachi about this. Where is she?''Shahana asked atlast calming down.

''She is in her study room. What's up with her lately. She is sulking always.''Pragya asked to which Shahana tensed.

''As if you don't know the reason.''Shahana mumbled looking down not meeting Pragya's eyes. Her answer was partly true. Sarita Ji noticed this interaction but kept quiet. Once Shahana went to meet Prachi. Pragya's secretary Leilani came in not letting their conversation to grow bigger.

''Ma'am you have received an invitation from Mr.Taneja. He has invited you for his Grandson's Birthday Party tomorrow evening.''Leilani informed. Pragya needed to go to this Party as Mr.Taneja was a good friend. She nodded in acknowledgement.

''Ma'am and you also have this meeting with Mr.Anand in half an hour. It's a video conference that you told me to remind about.''She said. Pragya needed to work for that meeting so she paused her conversation with Sarita Ji for later and left to work.

A/N:- A peep into Pragya's struggle. What Is your thoughts about it? Sorry for the really very late update. I'm in my native and I am staying with my relatives so it takes a lot of time to write a chapter and updating it. Network issues too. So bear with me. Thanks for reading and don't forget to press the star button.

TARGET : 40+Vote and 15+Comments.

- Chloe 💙