ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone! Lei here!

I know I've been quite inactive for quite a long time, and a big reason for that is because I no longer enjoy creating fanwork, but would much rather invest in creating my own original works and publishing those!

Not sure, if even anyone knows but I do art now and have multiple accounts that you can follow! (Tiktok, Instagram, etc.!) User is @4chaim just in case anyone was interested in following.

But I also come bearing news as well with the future of this story. As you all know film and the arts is my passion, and this is one of my most well-known stories on this entire app.

How would you guys feel about me creating a webcomic/webtoon based on this story??

Of course a lot, and I mean A LOT of things will be tweaked and changed, considering that I wrote this approximately 2 years ago, and my way of storytelling has matured as well, but I think this is absolutely worth investing into!

I have planned out quite a few things, as well as changing up the characters,

But here's a preliminary rough sketch I did a couple months ago, it's really rough, but you guys get the idea:

This of course, is based off the scene where you, the reader, had officially met the crew, but many, many things were/will be tweaked and it won't be completely similar to this story.

But, I'm excited, how do you guys feel about it?? Let me know in the comments =)

🎉 You've finished reading Inclise [Haikyuu! Zombie Apocalypse AU] (Reader-Insert!) (Haikyuu X Reader) 🎉