14

Hazel orbs searched for a certain man in question.

He had short curled brown hair, a flirtacious personality, and somewhat of an inflated ego, but he wasn't all that bad. Considering that the short female actually liked his presence enough to date him.

Her visage brightened when she spotted the man in question and she approached him, tapping his shoulder a few times in an attempt to grab his attention.

But, alas, he only continued on with his work. Scribbling on a map and organizing different paperwork. She frowned, and tugged on his arm gently, but Oikawa still remained adamant.

Oikawa had a habit of doing this everytime Yui was around, but it wasn't for the reasons you think,

"Okahwa!-"

She pronounced incorrectly, and the male's heart fluttered as he directed his attention to the small female in front of him. She pouted adorably and Oikawa couldn't resist the urge to hug her.

She lifted her hands and signed,

'I was trying to talk to you. Why did you ignore me?'

Oikawa pulled away, smiling sheepishly before signing back,

'I'm sorry. It's just, it's cute when you say my name.'

She shot him a deadpan look, causing him to cackle, and she grinned whilst rolling her eyes,

'Idiot.'

Oikawa stared at the resting female in front of him. Her breaths were low and quiet, and her chest rised in sync with it.

He began admiring her features absentmindedly, and began counting all the things he loved about her.

The way her long curly dark hair flowed down her back. Her adorable long eyelashes and faded freckles, and her radiant caramel colored skin.

You see, Yui, was what many in Japan referred to as a 'Hafu'. Her mother being American, whilst her father was Japanese.

He didn't know he could love someone so much, not until he met her, but he couldn't help but worry,

Since she's deaf, the world is even more dangerous for her.

He sighed, before leaning in and planting a quick kiss on her forehead.

"Those two were inseparable."

Iwaizumi chirped, and you were amazed,

Even...after losing the one he loved most. He knew he had to stay strong for his team,

"Talking about this reminds me of the time they first started dating way back when."

A small smile widened on his lips,

"Oikawa would constantly forget that she was deaf."

You deadpanned,

How do you...forget something like that?! He really is a moron!

"You probably just remind him of her, and that's why he's so clingy. Even I can agree that you both share some similarities and attributes."

You looked down, observing Oikawa's sleeping face and you pursed your lips,

"I'm sure she was an amazing person, no doubt. However, I want Oikawa to remember that I'm not Yui, and I never will be."

You spoke softly, and Iwaizumi nodded in agreement,