Ddot- noti's youtube video

I was on insta bored just scrollin thru my feed untill i got a dm from my friend called noti if i wanted to be in one of his videos. I said yes and he agreed to picking me up.

——the day of the video——

I just got done getting ready and noti was already waiting outside in a black Mercedes and tinted windows. I walk over to the car and and open the door seeing about 3 ppl inside including noti. The person in the front looks 14 and has his hair up in braids. The one next to me seems to be 15 and natural hair.

I say hi and caught my eye towards the guy with braids.

"YOOO ITS NOTIIIIIIII WHO WE GOT HERE?!" Noti said exitedly.

"YK WTF IS GOING ON ITS Y/N HOW YALL DOINNNN" i said

"YALL ALRDY KNO WHO IT IS, ITS DD THE MF OSAMA FUCK IS U TALKN BOUT" dd said throwing up sets aswell as ddot saying high asfk "yo word 2 bro stop fuckin yellin bro yall r mad buggin fr"

Then noti starts play fighting ddot and ddot start smacking him and getting up from his seat so i just start laughin but noti say "yo y/n fuck is u laughin at bro u wanna be next?" As soon as he said that i just laughed one more time before saying "yo word? Ai bet" Then i get up and start punchin him and pullin on his beater untill noti suddenly pushes me and i fall on ddots lap.

I ignore it tho and get up keep on dragging noti then i feel someone caress my ass and look back to ddot staring at it.

Then noti notices as me and says "YOO DDDOT YOU JACKIN Y/NNNN OR WHATTTTTTTTT?!"
(Btw u can choose any outfit u want it dont matter)

"Yo im not even gon lie.... " ddot says

i go back down to sit down on his lap but move so im on the edge of the car seat and not actually on him sitting sideways. "She might be my new wifey" ddot says putting his hand on my thigh but even tho i lokey liked it i snapped back saying "df is u doin lil ass boy calm down" "bro y/n you also 14 fytb" noti says

"Sdfu" i say and start crawling back to my seat in the back.

Lmk for a part 2 if yall want one cus idk what to do next bru 😭💯