kay-runnin

(its been a while since i been talking to kay cus he been in prison and for some reason i was sending him letters and and he was responding back successfully but about 3 months ago it came to and end when i sent him another letter but he never responded. i never thought of sending him another oen because ive alrdy sent a him a lot and i thought he got annoyed of me. i been sending him lots of gifts tho.)
*creds to glokkkiana* i think i misspelled her use but yeah 😭

its been about 3 months since ive talked to kay. and ive been crying myself to sleep ever since. i cant deny it. i miss him. but i dont think its the same for him.

last night i had a whole crying sesh thinking about him like i always do, so i woke up and turned on the tv to get my mind off him before i start tearing up again looking like a loser.

But i suddenly get interrupted by a ringing noise coming from next to me. i lift the cover revealing my phone and press accept to the phone call that was being sent from my friend kayla.

"hey baeee how u doin" she says cheerfully. "im doin good wby?" i say holding in my runny nose and trying to hide my creaky voice. but it seems to fail.

"whats wrong bsf? is this bout kay? u needa get over him girl he proly got another bitch that he talkin to or even worse, mb a boyfriend" she says. i chuckle but remain silent feeling ashamed.

"ykw girl theres this party around our block and i was hoping u woud come. it would be great to have a fresh new start." she continues anyway.

"nah man im gonna pas i dont think i can do it" i say. "come on girllll, how long has it been since u went to a party" she says. i pause. i think about it and i lean more on her side. ever since he been gone i could never bring myself to go to a party or even anywhere.

i give in. "ok fine but this proly the only party im ever going to again k?" i say.

"yaaaay ofc ofc trust bae" she says exitedly. i hang up the call after saying my goodbyes and have enough courage to put get out of bed, put some decent outfit on, and head to the deli.

i start walking and about 10 minutes pass by, and i see the store and a group of people surrounding someone near it. but i ignore it walking into the deli.

i pick out some hot fries and a fanta heading to the front putting my items on the counter. i reach in my pocket and grab a 5 dollar bill smacking it on the counter then grabbing my stuff and heading out grabbing my phone out on the way.

I then hear someone call my name not far from where i was. "y/n that u?" it came from the group. so i look up to see kay looking suprised.

ive been so busy crying about him not realising his release date was today. i panic snapping out of my thoughts and the only thing i could think to do was run. so i start sprinting not even thinking of looking but untill i do and see him running after me getting closer and closer.

i then start running faster and taking a sharp turn into an alleyway thinking i lost him. i pant taking in deep breaths. i rub my eyes and once i open them i see an angry kay towering over me.

"why u running?" he says placing his hand on the wall behind me locking me in.

i look away not wanting to make eye contact but he grabs my chin forcefully making me look up at him. i then get an idea to get out. i look behind him "IS THAT DD OSAMA?" i say shouting and pointing.

he turns and says "WHERE" taking his hand off the wall and reaching for his knocks.

i take the chance and start running and safely getting into the apartment closing and locking the door out of breath.

——-time skip——

it was the night of the party and i put on a short kind of see thru black dress with layered necklaces and big hoops. i put on perfume, my makeup, and heels while heading out to wait for kayla to drive me.

Once she arrives, i head in the car getting greeted by tops and tops of compliments and return the love.

we park near the sidewalk and head out walking towards the building automatically smelling weed and alcohol. i look around and see kayla automatically gone dancing on some random guy.

i shrug heading towards the bar and ask for a shot of Hennessy. after i then get about 5 more to the point where it tastes good. 

as i was about to take another, i get interrupted by seeing a group of guys enter and especially one which seems to be familiar. kay. my jaw hits the floor and just as i was gonna turn away i catch his eyes back on me. isee him heading towards me but hes kind of far so that gives me enough time to escape from him.

i hop off the stool i was on and head upstairs not knowing whats coming.

i see it has doesnt have anyone and head towards maybe a take ot hide behind but get interrupted by a body guard. "sorry this room is reserved" he says. "by who?" i question him.

"me" a voice from behind me says. i turn around and see kay angrily smirking. he gets closer and i try to walk away but his hand crovers my thorat making me stay in place.

"ill leave " the bodyguard says awkwardly leaving while closing and locking the door leaving the two of us alone.

"fuck you think u was running from huh?" he says. i look away but get cut off with his hand making me look up at him. i look around tyring to escape and see a bathroom door open.

he gets what im trying to do and says "dont think about it y/n you know you cant hide from me for to long."

i push him but he doesnt move so he chuckles in return grabbing my hands and leaning his head towards mine making out with me for a hot ass minute. i still have the same urge so i try to take him off of me but then in return his grip getting stronger making it impossible to escape so i give up making his hands go around my neck choking me.

"i wanna know y/n, why?" he says angrily. "what?" i say confused. "why are you running i thot we had sum? and why u stop sending me letters? i missed you." he says.

"i did send you another one but you ignored me. i thought i was annoying" i say tearing up. he wipes them saying in return "baby i never thot u was annoying i ddint even get a letter." in a comforting tone he caresses my face.

i plunge into his shoulder sobbing and telling him the misery i was going thru.

"its okay baby you're fine now" he says. kissing me.

lmk for part 2? also srry i havent been posting i been caught up w school tbh
1256 words