Dd-birthday party

(Smut)

It was dudeylo's birdthay and i was just getting ready putting on a thin kinda fabric white dress w small strings for sleeves and fluffly white boots. As for makeup, concealer, lipgloss, and lashes.

My friend was also coming with me because my ex was attending aswell. So i didnt wanna seem like a loner not talking to anyone at the party exept dudeylo.

Once we were both done, we took an uber to the house automatically smelling weed and nic not far from the house. Me and my friend both hopped out the car paying him and starting to walk to the home.

I knocked on the door seeing dudeylo open it tipsy asfk hugging and gretting me "heyyy y/n whos he?" He says pointing to my friend. "Oh my name is jayden im her friend." Jayden says.

"Ohh cool cool yall are not dating tho right cus dd been looking for you this whole time." He says not paying any attention to whats coming out his mouth.

I was a lil shocked but i didnt like confrontation or like personal talks so i chose to try and avoid dd at all times.

Me and jay then get in seeing lots of people. I didnt know he knew this much people but its whatever. I then see in the kitchen island ddot, dd, and jayklickin all talking to each other with red cups in their hand.

So I immediately look away not wanting to make eye contact and start pulling my friend to go sit on the couch. Once we both sit down, i straddle him (not in like a datung kinda way tho) and grab a pre-roll + lighter.

I lick the tip (pause) and turn on the lighter lighting up the end taking 2 hit and passing it to jayden.

All of a sudden i feel someone looking at me with rage but when i look around i see no one so i tick it off grabbing jaydens hand again and heading towards the kitchen after i see they arent there anymore.

"Nah u gotta stop dragging me like a fuckin ragdoll fr." Jayden says.

"Deal with it" i say jokingly. Then i grab an unused shot cup pouring liquor inside at least 3 times feeling it hit not even 2 minutes later.

I grab the bottle again seeing everything around me circle and accidently getting it on my white dress making it expose what i was wearing under. "Fuck" i say grabbing a tissue attempting to clean it.

Then i just start going up stairs to a bedroom not wanting anyone to see me and pull my phone out watching youtube to kill off the remaining time untill i hear footsteps come up the stairs.

I look up and instead of seing jayden, i see dd, my ex.

I look back down. The only reason why i broke up with him a month ago was not because it was toxic, it was actually really healthy. He was just becoming distant after going to the stu so many times.

"Look, y/n im so-" he starts to say but i cut him off saying "nah gtfo i dont wanna talk to you especially right now." I say seriously looking at him then the wetspot on my dress.

"Y/n let me just explain ok?" He says sincerely. "Go on" i say

"Look. ever since you left i couldnt sleep anymore. Ever since nottis passing youve been the one comforting me and now i dont have anyone to help me now. Please y/n take me back i love you and how sweet you are and i need you in my life. Please give me another chance." He says pleading.

"Its okay bae i forgive you" i say teary eyed hugging him.

I then put my hand on his chest and as he looks down he sees i still have my promise ring on from when we first started dating. "You still my wifey" he says showing his promise ring aswell.

I smile and start kissing him untill he end it walking away to close and lock the door coming back to me on his bed licking his lips.

He sits down and pats his lap for me to sit on and i straddle him as he gives me wet kisses on my neck. As i tap his pants initiating to take them off as well as me taking also our drawls off after.

He takes his shirt off and pushes me on the bed on my back hovering over me.

He then alligns and sticks his dick into me as i moan in pain. He then places some kisses on my lips and grunts as he continues to go faster. I feel suddenly a knot in my stomach begging to be untied so i say "dd im gonna-" but then get cut off by dd saying "now." So i releave and he pulls out on my stomach.

He then gets some wipes from the bathroom and wiping both of us as we put our clothes back on.

Once we open the door we see jayden, jay, and ddot just staring at us with laughter begging to come out. They fake moan and say "omgg d-dd" i just roll my eyes and push past them.

Dd then drives me and my friend home.

The end 😊😊🙏 hope yall like the smut

930 words

——————————(from before the smut)
Lmk if yall want a smut for this chapter as well but done blame me if i do bad on it ong 😭🙏

715 words