Ddot-party

(Sorry im doin ddot again idk this story js seem more like him yk😭🙏)

Me and ddot just got in an argument and im totally done with his bs at this point. And just in time after i got off hung up on him my friend called me saying there was a party at someones house and it was lit.

So i get ready for it knowing ddot dont like me going to the club nor parties w/o him.

I ended up wearing a dress from very ling ago because i had no time and didnt have any other dress in my closet. So i tried it on and it always rised up everytime i even moved and it was already upper mid thigh aswell as very revealing in the chest area.

But i didnt care and put on my makeup and called my friend to pick me up to drive there. So once she came i hopped in her car and once we arrived i smelt hard weed and alcohol.

Me and my friend were staying together but then we saw more of our other friends there so we started partying with them. Then my favorite song 'make up to break up' came on.

So my friend started recording me dancing and twerking on her to the song and posting it online.

-few minutes later-

I was just chilling cuz there was a slow song on and i grab my phone out and see multiple texts and missed calls+facetimes from ddot syaing 'where tf u at' 'y tf u twerking on randos' 'i can fucking see ur thong in the video.'

I just put my phone away not giving a fuck and i look around the room and see ddots friend and make eye contact w him by accident. I keep my eyes wide opened scared now. But i still dont care sitting on the kitchen counter.

A few minutes go past and hear a ding from my phone but ignore it and and see ddot not even seconds later in the doorway looking pissed asfk (lokey hot asf 😝😵😩)

I then see him looking around scanning for me and going to my friend to ask where i was. I couldnt hear them but saw her looking and pointing at me. As soon as she does that he looks in that direction and makes dead eye contact with me.

I quickly get off the counter and start running for my life going to the bathroom trying to lock the door but too slow bcz ddot already caught up to me and blocks the door.

He hovers over me cornering me and pinning me to the wall putting his hand around my throat.

I try to budge but he just grips my throat tighter but not in a way i cant breathe i just cant move. '"Fuck you think you shakin ass on huh? You not so confident now huh? Why you aint answer my calls ma." He says agrily.

I roll my eyes knowing its his fault this happened and he being over dramatic. "Yo word 2 bro stop rolling ya eyes" he says stern.

I roll my eyes wanting to mess with him and he starts leaning more into my face untill i can feel his breath on me. "You realise how crazy i will get fo u ma." He says slowly (GAD DAMN BRUUU HE SO FINE😍😍😩😩😵😵🤰🤰‼️.)

He start french kissin me but i dont let him so he start going rough and forcing me to go his way. So i give up cuz he mad fine and cuz i couldnt hold anymore.

It goes on for a whole hot minute untill he stops and i look back at him wanting more but he smirks and picks me up on his shoulder instead. "Ddot pleasee moreee" i say pleading hitting his chest with my feet.

Then he start grabbing my ass and once we get to his car with mad tinted windows he places me down in the passengers seat and slams the door angrily.

Then once he gets in the drivers seat he starts driving fast and gripping my thigh hard and when i try to get his hand off he goes all the way up my dress and close to my panty line.

Once we at home he pick me up and put me on his shoulder opening the door to our house and throwing me on the bed.

Yk what hapeend next ig.