Cblu-playing games

Me and cblu were holding hands heading to the deli trying to get snacks because we are hungry. I got funyuns and a fanta, cblu got hot fries and a pepsi. He paid for our stuff then we left going back home.

Cblu then once at home, started a live, and played gta.

I was just chilling on the bed with a crop top and cblus boxers watching youtube on my phone, when i got bored. So i got up getting my funyuns and headed towards cblu straddling him.

While i was eatjng my funyuns, cblu seemed to be annoyed by my chewing saying "yo y/n why you eat them mfs like you never ate before bru"  "Cuz they taste hella good" i say offering him a chip and he in return opens his mouth signally for me to feed him as his focus is towards the game.

A couple minutes go by and he seems to be raging at the game because he keeps getting killed. I was trying to sleep so i said "blu be quiet tryna fuckin sleep"

"My fault." He says truly. As i try to go back to sleep he keeps yelling so i look at him, grabbing his chin, and i kiss him passionately making him die again but he dont care and keep holding the kiss.

Then i let go of it making him pout as i give him one more peck before i try to go back to sleep again untill i get interrupted by him kissing on my neck. "Blu word to my muva stop" i say annoyed. "An u acting like u didnt start this shi? Ai." He says pissed off.

i get my head back and apologise giving a peck on his cheek in return he also pecks me of my lips making me go back to sleep.

—-few minutes later—-

I wake up to more yelling and it seems a bit more darker outside than it was so i get up going to the kitchen and getting a water bottle coming back and sitting on blus lap but not straddling him so i can see the chat.

'Y/n so fine bro'
'GYATTT'
'W boyfriend'
'Is she single'

"No im not single" i say responding to teh comments because blu wont. Then i grab his headset making him mug me and i start talking to the people in the game making fun of blu as a joke.

"Blu a simp fa this asss all in his faceee " i say as i get off blu shaking my ass infront of his face making him slap it.

Then he drags me by the waist and puts me back on his lap taking the headset back and saying "she a simp fa this dick ai word" "he buggin his is only 1 inch" i say yelling in the mic.

"You wanna bet?" He says and i just look at him crossing my arms and nodding in a petty way. "Ai bye guys imma hop off live" he says ending it aswell leaving gta.

"Get ready y/n." He says

Lmk if yall want smuts now

525 words