Dd-jealousy

Me nd dd have been dating for a while but lately for the past few days he been busy a lot at the studio cuz he coming out w a new bop and barely has any time for me.

So today i was just scrolling on tiktok when ddot called me saying if i wanted to come over and go live, so i said sure and got ready to go leave because i already texted dd if he wanted to hang out but he left me on delivered for 3 hours.

Whne i was done i got to ddots house and knocked on the door and suprisingly he was already on live and showed me to the people so i just smiled and waved.

It was a few minutes later and we were bored so i thought we should bake because i was also very hungry aswell him.

So i set the camera up to see both of us in the kitchen and he grabbed the instructions and started telling me what to grab. Then it was time to grab the flour and it was on the very top shelf so i got ddot and said "i cant reach it u go get it lazy ass" "yo word stop talkin like that" he says jokingly.

Then he starts looking at me signalling he also too short to get it so i start bursting out laughing at him and he starts mugging me.

Then he says "yo lemme just cary u bru" "alr bet" i say not thinking anything of it. He then carries me by the legs and lifts me up saying "damn fatass how much u weigh" once im done getting the flour i kick his face while he lowers me saying "woops!" Then he starts mugging me again.

A few minutes later go by and i start getting bored again and i start throwing flour at him and try to run but this bitch throw a whole handfull at my face.

I start walking towards the camera keeping my mouth wide open shocked i look in the camera. I see him in the back laughing so i start slowly turning around giving him my dead stare and he look mad scared so i take a whole 2 hand fulls of flour and start running after him with it.

Once i got him he looked like a whole powered donut. And when he opened his eyes it looked so much funnier 💀💀.

Then he turned to me looking mad angry and he start play fighting w me. So i start slapping his back neck and pulling his braids like there aint no mfn tomorrow. Then he started to pick me up and put me on his shoulder jumping making me feel like im gonna face plant on the flour filled floor.

I start kicking him in the face and he mfn dropped me. "BITCHHHHHH" i start yelling once i got up and start punching him. Untill he give up "next time know who u fuckin w 🤣😝😘" i said proudly until i feel a tug at my arm pulling me down and i was already mad tired so i god damn fel and bumped my head on the counter which made a loud ass noise and idk but it was mad funny so i started laughinggg so as ddot.

Once i got up i looked thru the comment and most ppl were saying 'SHIPPP' 'ship' 'y/n x ddot ong'

"Yo word 2 bro he just my friend so sdfu lmfao" i say

But after a few hours go by, im back at my house and i hear the door bust open and i get up exitedly to go to him but instead of saying hi he says "bro y/n tell me why ppl were dming me saying you and ddot were a thing bro and dont fucking lie."

"Whaaat dd where tf u got that from i was just at ddots house baking fytb" i say having nothing to hide

"Y/n stop fucking playing w me rn bro i been working all day and i come home to find out my gf w another guy? That shi aint right bro at all" he says.

"Bro word to my deads im not associated with ddot we just friends he mh thats it."i say

"Ai wtv im gonna go to sleep shi aint done tho when im up tomorrow" he says tiredly

-the next day (afternoon)——

I wake up to lots of noise and come to find out dd is on the game and i just ignore it and go to the bathroom doing my daily stuff and go on tiktok. But i get bored and start walking up to dds chair and move his controller to make a hole for me to sit on his lap while he groans being disturbed.

"Yo y/n word 2 my mutha get the fuck off i thot u was with ddot" he says annoyed. I lightely slapped his face making him turn to me and give me an annoyed look but i just grab him by the jaw and kiss him making him kiss me back.

"I aint got my eye on nobody but u dd" i say after breaking up our kiss. I then start to try and get my phone from where i put it and he start groaning "y/n stop" he says.

"Hold on a sec" i say then finally grabbing it pulling up the livestream from yesterday and put it right infront of his face for him to see. He start then putting his main focus on looking in the screen then after a while hes done looking at it i take the phone and put it back.

"Speechless huh cus u trust ppl in ur dms more than me" i say upset.

I start to try and get off his lap but he grabs me putting me back while putting his hand on my ass.

"Its my fault mh im sorry ma." He says truly. You start to look away but then he grab your chin and forces you to look at him. Then he starts kissing me.

1033 words