Y/n +kay+cblu

(Backstory a lil) me and kay are in a toxic rela that no1 knows ab (more open n shi but wtv) and he abuses it. Everytime i try to han w some guy he always threatens to kill me or him. But when he w a smoochie he dont gaf and neither do i until...

I was bored on tiktok untill flocka facetimed me saying that there was a party at lovee's and if i wanted to join him, setty, dougie, and cblu. So i said yes and got ready putting on my dress (up in the picture) and lashes+lipgloss.

Then a few minutes later i got out my apartment and headed downstairs to see an all black car with hella tinted windows. You get in the back and see cblu and dougie next to u with setty in the front and kay driving.

Once you guys got there, mali and lovee started greeting u with hugs and you went with cblu and kay to go sit down. Then kay grabbed a pre roll and said "yo y/n you got a lighter?" "Ye hold on tho i left it in lovees room from when i hung out w him yesterday." I said kay just nodded and i got up to go search for it.

It was on plain sight on his bed so i took it but when i was gonna go back to sit with kay i see some smoochie on his lap kissin on him watching him enjoy it but see him shoo her off him thats when i start walking back towards the couch handing the lighter to kay.

He tries to kiss me when i go to sit back down but i dodge it (but not in a way that he thinks i did it on purpose) so he just ignored it. Then i snatched the roll from him and licked the blunt infront of him keeping eye contact.

Then i took the lighter also from kay and lit it taking 3 hits afterwards and passing it to cblu. "Yo y/n you wanna explain what u and blu got going on?" Kay said.

"Nah nothin important for u to know." I say being petty not even facing him. Then i grab blu going to the kitchen with him and sit on the counter as hes still hitting on the blunt. Then i take the blunt from him taking a hit then kissing blu pasing the smoke onto him and watch him as he blows it out.

"Yooo the new y/n? Where tf that come from?" Blu said

"Kay." I say sternly

Then i start kissing him passionately as he picks me off the counter and starts to walk me to a wall pushing me agaisnt it untill i see kay in the back looking pissed.

-like a month later idk im lazy loullllll———

Me and cblu been dating since the party and it been wayyyy more healthy than me and kay. So blu ws js chillin on the game on live while i was on his lap watching tiktoks. Then cblu interrupted me telling me that dougie b wanted to hang out w us watching a movie at his place. "Ai bet tell him we finna be there in like 15 mins" i say.

(This the outfit exept the purse cuz it looks like a homeless person made it)(Shoes also can be changed to jordan 4s)

(Shoes also can be changed to jordan 4s)

Then cblu started driving us to dougies house. Once we got there we also saw kay and setty there sitting on the couch. Since setty was sitting on the edge aswell as dougie i had to sit next to kay on my right and blu on my left.

Then it was getting really cold and i was kind of squished between blu and kay so i went over to some room and grabbed 2 blankets for all of us and came back handing one blanket to setty and dougie and the last one for me kay and blu.

Now kay was way closer to me than before actually touching me so i got up and sat on blu lap making him put his arms around me and scooting more towards kay.

Then for a sec in part of the movie i felt someone look at me with anger but when i looked there was no one. So i just ignored it. Then i felt someons hand go on my thigh and i look up to see not blu but kay smirking at me.

I just ignored it but then felt the hand go more up to the point where it goes up wayy up to the point it touches my pantie line.

I look up to kay hinting to him to make him stop but he goes up and touches my (yk.) then i reach my hand and pinch him making his hand retreat fast to where they were before.

Then a really scary part comes in the movie so i just straddle cblu not wanting to watch the rest and also feeling very tired. So i start closing my eyes going into a deep sleep.

—————-hours later

I wake up suddenly on cblus lap and him literally spidey gripping my ass so i wake him up and he looks around puzzled. "Cam wake up and let go bru." I say annoyed and he just smirks letting go after one last squeeze.

I get up streching and head to the bathroom as blu goes strait to the kitchen (fatass).

I try to open the door for the bathroom but it seems to be locked so i stay waiting yelling for the person inside to hurry up because i can also see light coming from inside. After a few minutes i hear the door handle start to move and see the door opening and see kay naked w only a towel covering his lower body parts but w water dripping down his body nd hair (LAWDDD 😩😩☝️☝️☝️)

I just stand there shocked as he smirks and comes closer hovering over me leaning in to kiss me but i dodge it going under him and inside the bathroom thinking im slick but he instead slaps my ass which i resort to mugging him but he just laughs.

So i close the door on him and lock it starting to brush my teeth then getting into the shower then after putting back on my bra and thong from yesterday but forget to get a towel.

So i try to cover up myself with my hoddie from last night and head to cblu for help but see everyone with him just staring at me.

"Baby i need a towel." I say looking at blu and see kay smirking. "Ai sure bae" he says. Leading me towards the storage room and hands me a towel and watches me as i take off my hoodie "yo y/n imma need a lil spin." He says then as i spin he slaps my ass hard making me drop my towel and so i bend over to get it but he backshots me and i punch him once i get up making him groan in pain.

I quickly put on the towel and go back to the bathroom also taking my hoodie. Once im done changing in the bathroom, i go back in the living room making something to eat and eating it.

Leme know in tha comments if i should do a prt 2 and what i should add 😍😍😘😘💯💯

1239 words