Jayklickin-haunted house

It was a very dark night and notti, dd, ddot, jay, and buba were trying to convince me to come to a haunted house with them knowing that im scared of clowns. But i felt confident that night so i agreed to go with them.

Once i got there and saw the house i immediately felt regret. I got out the car anyways and started gripping jays hand saying "jayyy can we go back home i dont wanna do this anymore."

'Damn y/n you havent even got in and you already scared 🤣" buba says so i just smack him in response.

We were walking in and since it was very dark i lost sight of jay and then there was a small bit of light and i saw ddot so started running up to him gripping his shirt making him lead the way saying "ddot protect me" and he just laughs in response.

Then i get jumpscsred by one of the spiders there and start running untill i find jay and he puts his arms around me.

As we walk inside this chamber thing this clown instructer tells everyone to vote for someone to get sacrificed which ended being a tie between me and buba. Then i  started begging jay because he also voted for me to vote for buba to get sacrificed instead "jayy pleaseeee ill do anythinggggg " i say pleading.

"Anything? Ai bet" he says voting for buba so he gets dragged into the chamber having to do this riddle untill the expected time or he gets chased by clown w chainsaws so i just die in laughter seeing him in there struggling to complete it and once he does he still gets chased by them.

Then once he gets out he starts panting with the camera in his hand following us to complete the quest.

Once it get dark again like last time i completely loose sight of jay and feel buba pushing me into the clown with a chainsaw and start running trying to find jay and then make him carry me through the rest as the clown keeps chasing all of us.

Then once we all complete it jay puts me down as everyone else it panting and exhausted.

Jay then turns around looking at me "dont forget what you said back in the chamber" he says smirking and you just roll your eyes saying "that was just a joke bru" looking  away he grabs my chin roughly making me look at him

"Nah thats not how it works. Youll meet me in my room once we get home. Trust." He says getting into the car making me follow him.

I get onto his lap because i start to feel tired and take a small nap untill we get home. Once we get home he carries me to our door and places me on the couch as he goes to his bedroom and i follow him.

492 words