Bestfriends brother-kay

(Smutt even tho nun of yall asked)

I was on facetime talking about some tiktoks we saw and tagging each other in them untill there was one about what to do in sleepovers and we both thought we should have a sleepover cus we havent seen each other in a wholeeee week and we have so many more ideas of what to do during a sleepover that seem too fun not to do.

So just as i was about to tell ehr she said "omg bff we should have a sleepover alrdyyyy 😭😭" "okkkk ill ask my mom" i say in return.

I go to the living room to ask my mom but she alrdy knos what im bouta ask so she says yes bcs she trusts my bff w her heart. And i go back to the facetime with my friend to update her saying i will come in like 5 mins.

I grab some stuffs i need and get my mom to drive me there.

My friend opens the door and i head in as she leads me upstairs to her room. She already had some stuff out for us to do and we began making some slime (cus why not supa supa funnn).

We watch a movie as we are doing some slime fidget trades as well (yall idk what it is but its so fun so dont say nun ong 😭😭😭)

Once we are done we ran out of ideas but i still had one. We should play xbox 😋😋

"Oo bff we should play gta" i say. "OMG OKKK my brither doesnt ever let me play but ig he might now cus i ill snitch on him if he dont" she says i laugh but get cut off "wait we have to be playing it in ur brothers room?" I say. "Yeah sadly" she says.

Her brothers name is kay and he alwyas been giving me hints since i was at her house and i find him mad fineee but im not sure what hes sending if its fake or nah.

So she leads me to his room knocking but hearing rage in return. So she opens the door and i see him in a white beater and grey sweatpants w dreads.

He looks at me and licks +bites his lip then ends up dying in the game he was playing making him mad. "What do want jayda" he says annoyed. "Y/n wants to play gta on ur xbox" she says. I look at her wide eyes "sorry he wont let me if i do it." She says shrugging whispering

"Ai wtv but wait like 10 more minutes till im done" he says.

So me and her sit down on his bed gossiping untill kay interrupted us saying "you can play now ill set up the game you wanna play" I get up a go to his gaming chair syaing "can i play gta"

He then pulls it up and gives me the controller thinking i alrdy know how to play.

"what about jayda?" i say "i thought only you wanted to play??" he says "nah he just wanted u to say yes" i say.

he rolls his eyes looking at his sister and passing her another controller. she sits next to me on a stool cuz i took her brothers comfy chair. i thne start to play ad keep getting beat up by jayda.

"do you even know how to play" kay says. "nah ive js been freestyling it" i say shrugging my shoulders. "here let me show you how to play." he says getting up and showing me what to do placing his hands over mine.

To be honest i didnt really understand what he said but i memorized some. So about like 2 hours go by and i start to get hungry.

"hey im kinda hungry can someone order like chik-fil-a or sum shi" i say (doesnt have to be chik-fil-a )

"yeah sure bff i might be gone for a while tho its like 30 mins away here kay take my controller yall can play while im gone" she says getting up and handing kay the controller.

once jayda is out the door and driving away with her mom, kay gets up locks the door and smirks at me making me confused and scared 1. because hes very intimidating. 2.because i also just found out hes in a gang. 3. hes hot asfk.

so i just turn my focus back to the game putting my knees up to my chest.

i then get the chair turned around back to facing him so i look away not wanting to make eye contact but he lifts up my chin making me look at him as he licks his lips.

he then pulls me from the chair by my waist and kisses me passionately for what seems more than a minute and then suddenly i blink and all my clothes are off as his.

he bends me over his desk and hits me from the back touching the g spot. "kayyy" i moan as he grunts so i tighten around him making him say "go" so i release and he pulls out on my back making me pant.

he cleans us both and we put our cloths back on to continue playing games just as soon as jayda comes home he unlocks his door and lets her in.

she brings food and i gobble it all up making jayda say "damn u hungry asfk homeless child" "nah she alrdy had a meal b4 this" kay says in return smirking to me making eye contact.

—-after the sleepover——-

i was on ft w jayda again but me personally i cant keep secrets at all. so all of a sudden she was spilling sum, "jayda ur brother blew my back out" i blurt out

her eyes widen.

LMK IF U WANT PART TWOOOO'

989 words