🌶️ pics-kayy

Heres a long one since ive been gone for a while lmfao it might b more bland than the others so i might make another one but shorter and maybe smut
I need suggs tho so js lmk what u want and i can make it any character or person aswell :p

Kay has been out of the house at the stu for more than 3 hours and ive been craving anything as simple as a kiss from him but hes been leaving me on opened not caring to text me back having the excuse that hes 'busy'.

I try and get my mind off it and go for a walk listening to music until i get interrupted by a loud beep from the car behind me along with yelling but i cant make out what they are saying so i take my AirPod out and turn around seeing my best friend frantically waving at me. I chuckled heading towards her way as she unlocked her car for me to enter.

"Heyyyy" i say hugging her. She responds saying "hey baee how u doin?"

"Kay be actin up and im tryna get my mind off it" i answer. "Wha u mean?" She says, i explain everything and she continues "send that bih a sexy as pic of u then df, finna make that boy jump in his pantaloonies, then when he comes around ditch him and come w me to the mall i been wanting to get new clothes anyway"

I hesitate feeling guilty for making him left with blue balls but im petty and agree not long after the plan.

She then drops me off at my apartment and yells me a 'see u later' and i return it as i enter the house running right towards my room. I lay on my bed and take off my shirt and pants leaving me in my lace and thong taking multiple pics.

I then go on with choosing good ones and putting on my clothes before i get ready to head out. I text my friend that im ready and put on my slippers while opening the msgs between me and kay and sending the 4 special photos with a follow up sentence saying "make sure no ones around you bae" and i hesitate but i end up sending it and rushing towards my besties car driving away.

I giggle with her while turning up the music trying not to look at kays msgs 🤭🤭🤭

I hear my phone going off but i go on dnd and let my nerves go away. We finally pull up to the mall and instantly head to sephora as we separate i go to the perfume and she goes to the makeup section. I then sample multiple but find such a cute ass scent that js pulled me in the moment i smelled it.

I then spray the sample all over me and get that perfume from the back and go ahead to pay for it using kays card cus im broke and he deserve it 😘 im trying to find my bsf but she jumpscares me and i squeal before laughing with her as she shows me a setting spray that has been all over tiktok saying that it helps keep your makeup secure ash so i take it from her and put it all over my face enjoying the smell it had aswell.

We then walk out because she didnt find anything interesting and look around for stores that we could break kays bank w but not like that much.

We head over to a sanrio store and me and ana (the bsf) get matching my melody plushies as well as some hello kitty pajamas for me and kay. I then pay with his card and as we are walking i spot victoria secret and i smirk at my friend so we start running there giggling like 2 toddlers

I then get a red lingerie set and 2 pink lace bras as well as thongs and pay for it heading out but i forget the messages between me and kay so i pull out my phone once me and my friend buy food and sit down at a table.

I see i got 67 new msgs and 29 missed calls from 'baee♿️😘'  i look up at ana with a '😬' face and open our msgs.

baee♿️😘
——————
Quit playin im at the stu someone coulda saw my girl
You gettin me tight ash
Wha u gotta say fo yoself
Say sum
Nah bru u aint finna get away w dat
Im comin home
I want you on all 4s on my bed once im there
——- 20 minutes later
Im here watch
.
Wya.
Im not playin rn you dead
Where tf u at y/n
Dont fkn keave me on delivered
Say sum
Ai bet
———5 mins later
Why am i getting charges on my card
Nahh u trippin
You leave me dry and now u spending my money
You a dead bih
** mall? 😂
No way u spendin over 100 on my card and you think u finna get away w it
Once i find you, you dont even wanna kno what ima do
.. you gon find out

I show them to ana and she laughs while i keep a straight face. "Oops" she says still laughing but then it quickly ends as i stomp on her foot hard "owww your so toxic" she says acting offended. I look at her with a 'r u srs' face.

"Hes gonna kill me" i say "you mean your cat?" She replies i giggle but then turn serious when i realize my situation.

I check his location but its off so i get nervous and tell ana we gotta hide. The mall isnt small so we kind of just layed low instead because we werent done shopping. We enter forever21 and pick out a bikini and some cute slides w a crop top and a couple leggings. I was kind of wearing some booty shorts and a spaghetti strap top w a cropped jacket so think he would be even more pissed.

I make the purchase and pay for my friend as well while heading out and spotting one of kays friend dougz.

My eyes widen and i alert ana as we speed walking not wanting to run and make him notice us. But he does and i see him on the phone and i feel ana pulling my hand into dave n busters. Its kind of dark so it would be hard for kay to possibly find me.

We find a booth where its way in the back and mad dark that even we couldnt see it. We head in and thank god i had a backup dave n busters card in my purse we could use so we wouldnt be so bored.

We played a lil and found out its been like 30 mins since we started playing and we've been bored of it. So we tip toe while leaving the booth and scan the area.

We dont see anyone we know and sneak over to the bar and get kids drinks cus they good ash and hang out there for a while while we drink and throw them away while looking around for more games to play and i find one which seems interesting so i point to it and say "lets go to that one" and we start walking but i suddenly spot a pissed kay searching for me. I scream accidentally and he looks at me.

I start running bitch and when i say running i ws zooming asf. I hear ana say "RUN BITCH RUNN"

I grab my phone out and pull up the uber app but i look up and see dougz infront of me so i stop and get ready to run the other way but get hit with some guys chest so i look up and see kay.

He grabs me and puts me on his shoulder speed walking to his car that was just parked outside.

He doesnt even car to open my side of the door he leaves me on his shoulder as we enter his side and he just throws me in the passenger seat. And i buckle up not speaking up at all trying to keep my survival rate at a 50 50 chance.

He starts driving at a fast speed making me wanna go nauseous minutes go by and we r half way home and hes still furious taking his hand and gripping my thigh inching closer to my inner thigh as he looks at his hand placement he notices your shorts that were so short that when you sit down you could see your thong which made him more pissed driving faster and gripping you thigh harder making you squeal and squeeze your thighs together making his hand get trapped.

I manage to speak up blurting his nickname but he interrupts me by pulling up in our apartments parking and drags me out of the car by my arm as he puts me infront of him makng sure i dont run away

He smacks my ass and grabs it muttering "god damn" making me smirk and stop walking for a second and look back to kay

He seems confused as a look down feeling guilty but he grips my chin lifting it making eye contact

"What" he says

"Can i explain papi" i say giving him doe eyes

He grabs my ass letting me know hes listening i tell him an excuse that i accidently sent it and meant to send it after he came back from the stu to show my appreciation of him being my boyfriend acting innocent

But he sees thru me and grabs me getting angrier that i keep running away from the truth

He grabs me by my waist making me go faster towards our house and once we get in he turns on the red led lights while closing and locking the door licking his lips while looking me up and down.

"Get ready mama" he growls