Dd-smash or pass

Noti had invited me, dd, and ddot to go to his new smash or pass video and we were just waiting for notis camera crew to get prepped. Once they were all good and ready it was first the girls then the boys after they flipped a coin on which to begin.

Everyone of the girls passed both dd and ddot because they were too old for them.

I was last and once it came to me i saw the first guy which was darkskin w dreads and hella tall so i smashed him and passed everyone else untill i got to dd. He started smiling and then i said pass and he just stood there shocked as i giggled. Then it was ddot next so i said "i fw u and u mh but imma have to pass."

Then once it was dds turn to come around he passed all the girls exept me sayjng "yo imma need a spin" making him grin.

"Nah i dont think so." I say seriously

He then grabs me roughly making me spin and as my back was facing him he slapped my ass and pretended to back shot me as i was turning back around.

"See.. imma have to control her allllll the wayyyyyyyyy" he says. "So y/n, is it a match?" Noti says. I just nod my head in response which makes dd drag me off scene and onto the offstage couch.

—-couple minutes later—-

Me and dd were just chilling as i was on his lap straddling him.

Once the video was done we were insructed to leave so me, dd, and ddot left to go to our house. There me and dd were laying on the couch watching the youtube video.

Once it gets to the part where it was my turn, it shows the scene where i say to smash the darkskin. "Yo wtf u think he beter looking than me?i didnt wven realise u smashed him" dd says. "He is kinda fine tho" i say

"Word?" He says and gets on top of me grabbing my throat.

Yk what happened next ig ☝️😵💯
Sorry its so short
361 words