Y/n-cblu-kay pt 2

Me,kay, and cblu were at the mall trying to find random stuff we could use maybe. I was looking thru clothes in Macys but cblu obviously was bored and didnt wanna be here so once i found something cute on the clothing rack, i said "hey cam do this look good on me?" In return he just ignores me being glued to his phone.

Then i turn to kay who forgot his phone and said "kay does this look good on me?" Catching blus attention "yeah lemme see u w it on." Kay says.

"Yo word? Y/n atp just date him since you want him to look at you so much." Blu says "sdfu cam you aint even care bout me thas why" i say snapping back to him. "Yeah cus this shi boring who wouldnt" he says.

"You know what blu? I been keeping something from u and it really itches me. Ive been doing stuff w kay that i cant explain to you behind your back. And i actually liked it aswell. But blu i love you as well. I matter of a fact love both of u. I hope you understand what im saying and dont hate me or hate kay for this." I say running away shamefully.

—-minutes later——

I was walking away form the mall where the argument was and heading home with tears falling out my eyes as rain started to pour making me even more sad clutching my purse seeing that the dress i had on was becoming see thru since it was white.

I wipe my tears with the front of my hand seeing the result of mascara on it.

My heels begin to quake feeling enormous amount of pain going on. I sob even more than at the start. Untill i see an all black Mercedes with tinted ass windows pulling up slowly getting to the edge of the street where i am.

The windows start to roll down and i see camrins face. "Y/n listen i understand you and im-" cam tries to start but i finish saying "no cam you dont get it i love both of you!" "I dont wanna talk right now leave me alone" wiping my tears.

Then i see the car stop and the door open with cam getting out of it.

I start running like i just seen a ghost. I then take my heels off leaving me in my short socks holding my heels in the process.

I turn around to see cam still chasing me, this time getting closer to me. As well as the car following me seeing kay smirking in the front windshield. I then turn a sharp corner hiding behind a tree thinking they couldnt have seen me.

As i take my breath once more, i blink and the second i open my eyes, i see my self being hanged from what seems to be camrins shoulder.

Then he opens the car door getting in and dragging me to straddle him in the passengers seat. Blu wipes my old tears fixing up my mascara and kissing me in the procces.

Kay put his hand on my thigh saying "aint no way me and blu wouldve let you run away from us like that tho. Watch when we get home you wouldnt be able to walk for a month" gripping my thigh even tighter.

———

Sorry this is rly short took me rly long to make cuz i didnt know what to add 😭

585 words