bestfriends brother-kay pt2

(another smut even tho yall still didnt ask)

"jayda your brother blew my back out" i blurt out

her eyes widen.

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!" she says shocked. "YOU SAID MY OWN BLOOD BROTHER KAY BLEW YOUR BACK OUT?" she continues.

"yeah" i laugh. "GIRL WHY DIDNT U TELL ME?" she says 'GIRL CUZ UR BROTHER WAS RIGHT THERE I DDINT WANT TO SEEM LIKE A SNITCH OR MAKE IT AWKARD N PLUS IM TELLING U RN." i say.

"girl bye whatever i still cant believe u lost ur virg to my brother tho" she says mugging me

"you alrdy knew i had a crush on him what did u think was gonna happen" i say giving her a stank face. "ugh whatever girl come over i still miss u" she says giving in.

——skip to when im at her house 😋—-

jayda open the door to me and she leads me to her room as yesterday. "girl i still cant believe ur prolly gonna be my sister in law" she says "girl i doubt that would happen it was just one time it dont mean anything" i say laughing thinking no one heard me.

we then watch a horror movie and end up sleeping to it close to the end.

i then wake up in the middle of the night with mad thirst and scared asfk from the movie just played. i go downstairs to get a cup of water running because i aint want no demon to grab me while im still young 😭.

i then turn on the sink a grab a drink from the cupboard and put it under the sink letting it fill it up.

All of a sudden i hear a creak so i turn the sink off and chug the water down quickly keeping high alert on what is going on. i see a tall figure coming closer and closer by the minute and i take off running but then get caught by someones arms "please god let me live i swear i have a life infront of me i swear i wont sin no more" i say shivering.

then all of a sudden i hear the supposed demon chuckle and i look up to see kay??

as hes hovering over me i try to get out his grasp but he holds me tighter saying "it was only once so it dont mean anything?" i furrow my eyebrows confused. "aight but if we do it again it sure gon mean sumthing huh" he says again leaning closer into my ear.

he sends wet kisses throughout my neck and i push him back a lil saying "kay not here"

but he cuts me off sends more harsh ones leading down more to my chest taking off our clothes and heading towards the kitchen making me bend over the counter and as he pleases my clit with his finger and sticking it in slowly making me get used to it.

Then he places his *** into me and starts thrusting harder and harder making me moan his name.

i feel a knot and tell kay but he tells me to hold it as he slaps my ass. "release" he says and i let go as he also pulls out on my back. he smacks my ass and grips it once more before cleaning us and carries me to his bed laying me down.

i then go straight into sleep.

—next day—-

i wake up to yelling and chatter before fluttering my eyes open and see kay and jayda arguing. i see myself in kays bed and say "whats going on guys" "OH MY GOD BFF ARE YOU OKAY WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU" jayda says running to me comforting me.

"im good" i say nonchalantly. she then runs to kay and starts punching him yelling cuss words at him.

i then get up and stand infront of kay saying "jayda he didnt do anythign we just did it again" "oh. i know i just like hitting him" she says and i just laugh in response.

kay then turns me around and starts kissing me slididng his hands down to my ass making jayda hit him even more but he continues.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOPY MB ILL CONTINUE THIS IDK WHAT TO DO THOO...

715 words