³ irrestible

WARNING! Athena will be referred to as April Smith in the first part of this chapter because it is in Spencer's point of view!

                               ╮

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼
ESCAPISM.    ―     act one
˖*° cₚₜₑᵣ ₜₕᵣₑₑ
ˎˊ- ᵢᵣᵣₑₛᵢₛₜᵢbₗₑ

    ―     act one                  ✧˖*°࿐   cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₜₕᵣₑₑ      ˎˊ- ᵢᵣᵣₑₛᵢₛₜᵢbₗₑ

                         ╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

GUILT, it chews you up and spits you out. Tears you to shreds and makes you feel like your scratching your nails on a chalkboard.

That's how Spencer currently felt after pulling Lila off her set and telling her they had to go back to her home. What was really eating him up was the fact he couldn't tell her that one of her friends, her manager, had been shot dead by her stalker.

"Everything okay?" Lila asked after he hung up the phone and met her on her side of the car.

"I just need to run through some security measures with you." He nodded, following her up the stairs towards her house.

Lila shrugged. "Alright." She said, though her voice sounded defeated. She really hated giving up what she was doing all for some psycho and Spencer couldn't blame her.

They made their way to the front door, which Spencer was clearly impressed by that alone. He wished he could afford a place like this, especially in LA of all places.

Lila patted her pockets, groaning as she checked over her pockets a few times. Spencer tilted his head at her.

"Shit. I forgot my keys." She groaned and Spencer immediately raced his eyebrows at that. Did she not lock her door when she left? That's a big safety hazard especially with the threat of a stalker at hand.

"Did you lock your door when you left? Could we go around back?" He began to ask, leaning back to peak at the side of her large house. Lila giggled, raising her hand to press her doorbell.

"Don't worry, Doctor. I've got a roomie." She said, winking at him. So that's how she afforded the place.

"Coming!" A voice called from inside. A voice that Spencer Reid couldn't forget, especially with his eidetic memory.

April Smith came bounding down the stairs and slipping across the cold tile floor of Lila's house, grinning at the two through the glass doors. Another safety hazard, Spencer noted. She opened the door for the two, a few stray hairs flying in her face as she grinned at them. This was the most emotion he had seen her display in the two times he'd seen her