¹² bad ideas

╮

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼
ESCAPISM.    ―     act one
˖*° cₚₜₑᵣ ₜwₑₗᵥₑ
ˎˊ- bₐd ᵢdₑₐₛ

    ―     act one                  ✧˖*°࿐   cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₜwₑₗᵥₑ          ˎˊ- bₐd ᵢdₑₐₛ

                         ╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ATHENA'S MORNING WAS STARTING HORRIBLY.

She woke up late, Emily having to call her to wake her up. Then while she was speeding to the Bureau, she got pulled over. It took approximately four minutes for her to get out of that ticket—pull out the badge and claim it's an emergency and she's free to go.

Now, that's not even the worse part. After being briefed on their newest case in New Mexico, Athena comes to find that the damn coffee machine she despises is broken. With her running late, she hadn't gotten the chance to stop at The Clementine and was solely relying on the offices machine. In utter agony, she banged her head lightly against the wall besides the coffee table. This was of course after she insulted the machine in sign language.

"Rough morning?" Emily's voice doesn't stop the girls attempts at harming her head. Instead, Emily has to reach out and put her hand between the blondes head and the wall. Athena just stays there, with her forehead in the palm of the woman's hand. "We need your brains, don't damage them."

Athena pulls back, playfully glaring at Emily for ruining her plans. "I hate today. Today hates me," She groaned, leaning back against the counter and crossing her arms over her chest. "The world is against me."

The older woman only laughed at her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and giving her a squeeze. The height difference was laughable. "Cheer up, Hart," she tried to encourage, as girl slumped in her arm, "it's only the beginning of the day. I'm sure this case will make it better."

Athena let a smile crack at her sarcasm. She always enjoyed that about Emily. They were able to understand each other and bounce off each others humor. Athena had finally pieced together why Emily felt familiar to her, bringing up that they met once in a meeting discussing an undercover assignment. That only brought them closer. Together, they could ruin lives.

"Looks like we got a newbie." Morgan spoke up as he passed them, bringing their attention to the newest blonde standing at the top of the stairs leading into the bullpen. They watched Hotch and Rossi welcomed her.

Athena raised a brow. "You're kidding. She's the hotter version of me!" She commented leaving Emily's side to greet her. Emily scoffed, shaking her head at the young blondes remark before following behind her.

"Agent trainee Ashley Seaver," The newest addition greeted as she approached the group. They each offered her a smile.

"Supervisory Special Agents: Prentiss, Morgan, and Hart." Rossi introduces each of them and Ashley shakes everyone's hands.