⁶ back to the roots

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼
ESCAPISM. ― act one
                  ˖*°   cₚₜₑᵣ ᵢₓ
      ˎˊ- bₐcₖ ₜₒ ₜₕₑ ᵣₒₒₜₛ

    ―     act one                  ✧˖*°࿐   cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₛᵢₓ      ˎˊ- bₐcₖ ₜₒ ₜₕₑ ᵣₒₒₜₛ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE unsub had struck once again, this time in a much larger area. He had attacked a swinger party, killing all the men there and leaving only the women unharmed. Everyone aside from Hotch had gone to the crime scene, needing as many sets of eyes to look over the scene and talk to victims. That's when they came to the conclusion their unsub was a locksmith. Then with the help of the beautifully talented, Penelope Garcia, they got the unsubs name and address. Currently, they were making their way to his apartment with SWAT.

As per usual, Derek had made his way to the front, kicking down the door after announcing their arrival. SWAT led first to clear the area before the rest filed in.

"Show me your hands!" Hotch demanded, coming upon a woman crouched on the kitchen floor. Spencer and Athena came up on with their guns all raised and pointed at her. She was blonde, Athena noticed, with one hand raised while the other remained tucked in front of her.

"Wait a minute guys..." Athena started, though her words went unheard as everyone came in a line with their guns pointed at her.

"Who are you?" Hotch questioned the woman who looked back for a moment before turning away again.

"Maryann Thomas." She replied, voice shaky.

"James Thomas' wife?" Emily spoke up this time.

"Where's your husband?" Spencer asked and Athena could tell the woman was distressed as her words came out shaky and full of tears. Something wasn't right, Athena knew. So she holstered her gun, putting her hands out to the others who looked at her with raised brows.

"The gun locker in the closet is empty." Morgan informed after joining the group again.

"Guys, she's pregnant." Athena stated, stepping past Hotch and into the kitchen.

"Get up." Hotch commanded, looking between Maryann and the young agent as she approached her. "You're gonna help us find him."

Maryann did as told, slowly standing up with the help of Athena. Her stomach was then on show for the rest of the agents as they lowered their guns from the frightened woman. "Please, tell me what this is about."