¹⁵ two halves of one whole

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼
ESCAPISM. ― act one
                  ˖*°   cₚₜₑᵣ fᵢfₑₑ
ˎˊ- ₜwₒ ₕₐₗᵥₑₛ ₒf ₒₙₑ wₕₒₗₑ

    ―     act one                  ✧˖*°࿐   cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ fᵢfₜₑₑₙ                        ˎˊ- ₜwₒ ₕₐₗᵥₑₛ ₒf ₒₙₑ wₕₒₗₑ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

SHE WAS BRIGHTER THIS MORNING. That was the first thing Spencer Reid noticed as Athena Hart sat down at her desk. She was vacant of her hearing aide, but her hair seemed brighter. Her skin had a sun-kissed glow to it. Overall, she seemed to be doing better today than usual.

"Theny has that glow, don't you think?" Emily's voice is the first to break his gaze set on the woman. Derek appears besides her, arms crossed over his chest as he nods in a agreement.

Spencer tilts his head at the two. "What glow?" He dares to ask.

"That, 'I just had sex' glow." The raven haired woman states as if it were obvious. The Doctor nearly chokes on his coffee at that. He wasn't prepared for his coworkers to be so abrupt about their newest agents sex life.

"Or, I don't know, her coffee was extra good this morning," Spencer offers, stumbling over his words. "Or she had a really good breakfast."

He was right about one thing; her coffee was extra good that morning. She came into work greeted by the Clementine cup sitting upon her desk. Without missing a beat, she threw a five dollar bill in the shape of a paper airplane at the man. They were back on their wavelength.

Spencer Reid only had himself to blame for their bump in the road, knowing he began to overthink her presence too much. Derek Morgan had to give the younger man a pep-talk to get the boy to understand it was nothing to fear.

"Wanna make a bet?" Derek commented, watching as a tall blonde man entered the building.

The man held a confidence in his step, his dark green eyes scanning the individuals in the room. He sported a blonde mustache, the only thing that seemed to make him appear older than twenty-one. He wore a pair of loose black jeans with the a black turtleneck tucked into the waist and the sleeves rolled up past his elbows. The sound of his black boots hitting the floor was the only thing heard in the quiet office as all eyes fell on the attractive man.

Garcia let out a low whistle, coming up besides the group as their eyes watched the unknown man. "He's a hottie." The brightly-colored woman muttered, earning a offended look from Derek Morgan.

At this point, Rossi had made his way into the bullpen, curious what his fellow coworkers were ogling at. "I brought popcorn." He whispered to them, handing the bowl to Emily who sat in the middle. Everyone immediately dug in, not question the man.