Screen time. Friends?

TW: cursing, daddy issues, child abuse

I know it's a weird tittle and it's because I'll talk about both of those.

You see, since I have this phone I've always had screen time and honestly IT FUCKING SUCKS! Father has to be the one to give me time to do this time to do that.

Fuck I'm already crying.

I can't control it at all and I've had it for almost 3 fucking years now.

I hate it! I really hate it! I used to have unlimited time for YouTube, Netflix, photos, etc but now, I LITERALLY HAVE SCREEN TIME FOR A CALCULATOR! THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!.

I need to stop crying.

I fucking hate my father. He beated me up as a kid leaving obvious trauma and all leaving me to despise homework, but now.

Surprise "I'vE cHanGeD" "lEts gO fOR aN iCEcReAm" "yOu aUtOMATiCaLLy hAVe To FOrGiVe Me cUz i'VE cHaNgEd" NO! I WILL NOT EVER FORGIVE YOU!

I May say I've did one day but memories will last a lifetime.

Why?! Why the fuck do I have to be dealing with all of this?! I'm just a child! I'm not even a proper teen right now!

I hate this
I hate my father
And my mother!
I just hate absolutely everyone!
Fuck you Emilio I know you're trying to help but you're so fucking self conscious and so oblivious that you'll ask for forgiveness when I say "don't s̸a̸y̸̸̸d̸o̸ that please"

I hate you Diego. Because you keep insisting that I am your friend when I hate you. "Oh what is that" "what are you doing" "so what did you do then" "what do you mean" bitch I just said I like pizza. What the fuck you mean what do you mean.

And I just think it's all a joke to them.
I'm just always gonna be happy!

I FUCKING HATE YOU EMILIANO. and no. Emilio and Emiliano are not the same I tolerate Emilio more than Emiliano.

YOUR JOKES ARE NOT FUN DONT FUCKING GRAB MY HEAD IMITATING ME SUCKING A DICK.

HAAAA.
Finally it's out of my head. Thanks for listening, if you're going through a hard time right after this there's a message for you to write your own problems. Goodbye

"If you feel like you've remembered something that you want to talk about please comment here."