Goddes

TW: i don't really know, mom telling you mean stuff?

So, my mom isn't the best although she certainly is my favourite in the family.

She tends to have a.. temperament...

I just tried to give her my drawing to see what she though about it, and I told her that not every character I make that has brown hair is me.

And she just was like "WELL IM SORRY, I WONT SAY ANYTHING NOW." To which she has done multiple times before...

One of the times was when I told her I didn't want her to call me "fatty" because she did as a nickname, supposedly it's a "friendly" one.

She judged me for my weight really little and I'm glad about it but it still hurts, she called me fatty, skinny, fat legs, weirdo. It's all just really hurtful.

I told her that I didn't want it and she just ranted about it and said she wouldn't call me anything from then on.

I told her multiple times I loved when she called me "mi nena" or maybe "nanice", I just loved it. And she ranted about how "I didn't want her to call me anything" So in the end I managed to talk my way out and she's from times friendly about it.

Yet sometimes it just can't be as good. About 8 years old, my dad hit me because of homework. I was doing bad and the discouragement did worse.

Once my dad hit me just coming home cause my teacher told him that I was doing bad and when I went upstairs my mom asked how many times he hit me and when I told her, SHE LAUGHED!

Only my sister understood it, she said "those many times with his physique and yours are actually abuse! We should report it." No one did anything, but atleast my sister now's a lawyer so if I need help at least I know I count on her.

After all I'm feeling better so it's good...