Neglection

Tw: Cursing, Family problems, trauma

Now don't get me wrong just for the title. I don't get neglected by my parents, usually, its mostly a my sister thing along with bullying (sibling type)

it isn't much, its pretty normal with siblings but sometimes she goes a but over the limit.

Like that one time she yelled at me for breaking one of her erasers, they are a collection that she has almost any type of eraser. (There's a working skateboard wtf-)(wait no, two working skateboards!!)

The point is.. I was six. I didn't knew about that and after that she hided it from me as much as she could and went to the point where i forgot they existed for 5 years.

I did got to play with them still cuz i have the mind of a child- But still.

Now we do get into arguments, its completely normal. when she crosses the line is where her tone stops being childish and becomes lawyer.

The worst is that she actually is a lawyer-

Sometimes she yells at me for the smallest detail. Just today she got mad asf when we were at my auntie's house.

She has two big dogs and we were trying to get through the door with her sick dog. I tried grabbing one of them but was just too strong.

So i lost grip and she went up to her for the dog she was carrying, Lucho.

Now you have to understand i am a 12 year old pre-teen that does exercise every 2 years with eating disorder so- you can deduct what happened there.

She goes on and on, on how "i cOuLD hAVe kILLed hER dOG" Even when Manchas (auntie's dog) is a cinnamon roll. she only gets half protective over her children but has never bited.

Not even my Mom could keep her out of the inside of the house, (we were at the porch) my mom goes to the gym since 2 years ago.

Now the ironic part is that my mom goes almost.. twice a week, while my sister goes every. single. Day. EVEN ON SUNDAYS!!! and she was just like "oWh MAh BAbY mwA mWa Mwa" when she could have handed the dog to anyone and help herself.

I have forgotten the rest of my story so this is the end -

vent here ig.. Feel free to talk about anything