New Writing

Wordpress: https://nouranbha.wordpress.com/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nouranbha/

@ nourabha everywhere.

*****

Hello, everyone, I have been creating a lot more writing outside of Wattpad lately and I believe it is time to share it with this community here.

Firstly, I would like to say thank you to everyone. This community has been thriving even while I have been going through my darkest days. I have lost a close family member and it has been incredibly hard to move past, but I've been holding strong, leaning into my writing. Secondly, I would like to say that I have created a lot more writing for you guys and will continue to do so.

On my Wordpress I will be regularly sharing stories, mostly stories that are similar to what you have read here, only much higher in quality as it will be my official website.

On my Instagram I will share my poetry and stories, currently I have a nine-poem collection on there written and designed for my Instagram, as you can see in the picture below.

I would highly appreciate seeing the same kind names from Wattpad on my Instagram and Wordpress

I would highly appreciate seeing the same kind names from Wattpad on my Instagram and Wordpress. I also have a Twitter, but it does not hold stories or poems that might be relevant to you like on my Instagram and Wordpress.

On my Wordpress, expect a lot (and I mean a lot) more stories, from themes of love to literary fiction. One will be going out on the same day as I post this, and more will be coming out shortly.

On my Instagram, expect projects similar to the poetry collection above, and expect a lot of silly Instagram stories.

And lastly, thank you again simply for having stuck around all of these years. This community has seen me go through the hardest experiences of my life, through a lot of life lessons and through some wonderful experiences. I would love to keep this going and to keep sharing, only on different platforms.

****

Wordpress: https://nouranbha.wordpress.com/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nouranbha/

@ nourabha everywhere.