12.35 Unknown Star - Modern ABO World: Yu Xi

At the Police Headquarters...

Hei Yuhua had longed to replace himself with a dummy and used another appearance different from his original one. The other police officers who were disguised agents from Aster were now serving him some tea and snacks. Yun Jie was standing beside him waiting for orders. Hei Yuhua is currently video calling the Prime Minister to see their daughter, Ye Huahua.

Ye Huahua was only a year and a few months old but she is smart enough to recognize her daddy using his voice alone. To Ye Huahua, at a young age had seen Hei Yuhua in multiple disguises but he would always talk to her using his real voice. So the little girl does not recognize her daddy with the face but instead his voice.

Hei Yuehua with a different face but using his real voice, "Sweetie, daddy, and dad would be home late. Grandpa and Grandma would eat dinner with you tonight, okay? But daddy and dad promise to be home tonight in the morning so you can see us again."

{Baa~ buh~ kyaa...}

Ye Huahua still couldn't talk but she is smiling as long as she can hear his daddy's voice. Hei Yuhua couldn't help but smile at his daughter when he heard something from his mind. His husband sent him a telepathic message.

The telepathic connection between Hei Yuhua and Ye Yuyan is online.

Ye Yuyan: {Yu'er, it's done. Those hidden members of the Red Poppy Syndicate had left. They've accepted and believed the scene we had faked.}

Hei Yuhua: {Good work, A'Yan. You can act as much as you can. The one left in the Interrogation room is my dummy. I'm waiting at your office with A'Jie. After we completed this scene, we could go home together.

Ye Yuyan: {It won't take long. Rest well, Yu'er.}

Hei Yuhua: {I will. Don't worry too much. I'm fine.}

Only then did their connection in the mind cut off. Hei Yuhua resumed his video call with his daughter while Ye Yuyan made a scene in the Interrogation room. They need to make a scene about Ye Yuyan losing his temper and staging his dismissal because of such an event like in their previous life. So this would lessen the surveillance of the Syndicate on them.

Based on their previous life memories, this was the situation that made Ye Yuyan detest Hei Yuhua greatly. It was also the scene that left the greatest impression on the formerly chosen protagonist gong but Hei Yuhua knows that it wasn't as simple as that. It was within this period that Ye Yuyan was once again temporarily dismissed for over violence against a prisoner which left Ye Yuyan depressed for a few months and made the Syndicate leave him alone.

To both Ye Yuyan and Hei Yuhua this is another vacation though the duration is shorter. But it was enough for the two of them to spend more time with their daughter and be happy to receive it. They choose not to get involved with the murder cases during events. It was to avoid making the others notice the weirdness of knowing too much about the future. Plus, Ye Yuyan needs to make a wasted figure of himself after he was dismissed to let the Syndicate lower their guards themselves for this duration.

This was until the Head of the Police department could no longer hold back and recall Ye Yuyan of his position and allowed him some leeway like choosing new members of his team from the prisoners of the country.

Bam! Bang! Bam!

At this moment, Ye Yuyan was currently beating up the dummy Hei Yuhua in the Interrogation room. Making him meet the murderer who is said to killed his family was an insane choice right from the very beginning. Lou Wei and the other police officers had to step in and stop their captain from killing the dummy Hei Yuhua. Though deep in their hearts, they knew that the Hei Yuhua inside the room is fake and just a puppet, the bloody scene is enough to make them tremble. It was as if they were seeing a mad captain for real.