14.50 Last Violet Star - Rumors

After the dinner banquet, Yun Xiajie and Hei Anjing were called into the Main Peak's courtyard. There the Supreme Master and Supreme elder were waiting for them with a new set of tea cups for the group to enjoy. Yun Xiajie serves tea to the four of them.

Yun Huajie spoke, "We've heard about the Devil Race from your brother. Now we want to ask you two what you plan to do next?"

"I plan to go on a journey with Jing'er and help him with his mission," answered Yun Xiajie.

Yun Xiayu asked, "Mission? A mission from the Upper Realm? Are you sure you can get involved with it, Jieye?"

"It's alright, uncle. My mission is all about the Devil Race. Those guys cannot be left alone in the world of mortals. But the Heavenly Domain received news about some unclear plans of the Devil Race. They wanted to invade your world and take over it. That's why I was sent here after asking them to let me descend. They gave me this mission but the people from there didn't tell me to do it all on my own. If this gets worse I can ask for Reinforcement. But I still need to look around to investigate. Moreover, I need to find someone," explained Hei Anjing.

Yun Xiayu asked, "Who is that someone?"

"My uncle. He should also be here in the mortal realm," answered Hei Anjing.

Yun Huajie asked, "Uncle? Someone from the Upper Realm?"

"Yes. He is supposed to protect the mortal realm but suddenly he lost connection with us. I was told to try finding him in the Mortal Realm during my mission," said Hei Anjing.

Yun Xiajie asked, "Do you know where he might be is now?"

"No. I don't even know what name he uses in the mortal realm. Hm, I actually forgot to ask about it," said Hei Anjing. "But it's okay as long as I see him I should know it is him."

"Moreover, I need to go see that Devil I caught. It shouldn't be left alone or more humans would die."

"Don't worry. I'll go with you to see it. Do you want to leave tomorrow?" asked Yun Xiajie.

Hei Anjing shook his head and said, "I'm not in a hurry. No one should be able to melt the ice prison I've made. We should take a rest for a few days or a month. Let the Royal family spend those limited time thinking. Because regardless of their desires I will complete my duties."

"I will listen to you, Jing'er," said Yun Xiajie as he gently caressed his beloved's cheek. He didn't even notice the rare soft smile on his supposed-to-be usual ascetic face.

The two elders ate this dog food happily. After all, such a scene of tranquility hasn't been seen ever since Bai Wuan died years ago. Especially Yun Xiajie who drowned himself to work, to pass his time waiting. Now that the one he had always been waiting for had finally returned, Chun Hongyun-Jun's frozen heart had started to melt. All his gentleness and feelings were long for one person. This person is the most important one in his life. His other half, Jing'er.

Old Sect Master Yun said, "Then I will send a message to Hua'er saying to let the Royal Family know your say on this matter."

"I will leave it to Father Yun," said Hei Anjing.

Yun Xiayu spoke, "You and Jieye should continue your rest for today. As for what you want to do next then it can be decided by you both."

"Okay, Uncle Yun. I can help with A'Xia's duties and teach the disciples when he is busy. But I don't know what to teach... Should I teach them Pill Refinement or Medical Skills?" asked Hei Anjing.