14.15 Last Violet Star - Market Place

Luan City

This is the largest city in the south. The great sect that protects this land is led by the Lu Weifeng Sect (Green Wind Breeze Sect). The Sect leader is called Lu Er, the youngest among the two Lu brothers of the Lu Clan. He held the authority over the sect but he would never ignore his elder brother's authority as well. In short, the Lu Weifeng Sect (Green Wind Breeze Sect) had two sect leaders, Lu Yi and Lu Er.

Lu Er just finished issuing orders to people for the arrival of the strongest cultivator in their realm.

"Dage, I've finished my work. Let's visit the ancestral mound together," said Lu Er.

Lu Yi said, "There is no need to come with me. It's dangerous and I can do it myself."

"I'm bored, Dage. Let me accompany you okay? I'll buy you lunch in your favorite restaurant," said Lu Er.

Lu Yi said, "Do you think your brother is a glutton? I want the special feast set!"

"Okay! Haha~"

The two brothers left the Sect Territory together to investigate about the floating rumors about their family cemetery. A number of missing disciples had been reported to them recently and all of them had said to disappear in their Ancestral Mound.

Chun Hongyun-Jun. One of the top cultivators from the (Blue Fleeting Cloud Sect) Lan Zhuayun Sect. It was said that his cultivation stage had reached one of the peaks in the land of mortals and was waiting for an opportunity to ascend to the upper realm.

Every cultivator in the mortal realm dreams to ascend in the heavenly domain. Only then they would have the chance of becoming a true god that stood upon the masses. After all, all cultivators in the world gave the goal of immortality. They wanted to live forever.

Chun Hongyun-Jun is said to be the strongest yet youngest sword saint in the Mortal realm. No one in the land of mortals is able to beat him when it comes to sword fighting. His sword's name is special as well. God Slayer. A black sword that can kill even the Gods above.

---

Luan City's main road.

After eating breakfast, Hei Anjing ordered Zhi Yue to gather information about the Great Sects. This includes their background, rumors, and past. He started getting interested in the sects in the mortal world after seeing his dream.

In the dream where he wears blue robes with waves pattern at the edges, he knew that he must have lived a lifetime in this mortal realm once. Waking up in purgatory didn't surprise him much, if he had been imprisoned there it can only be meant he had gone against the Heavenly Laws and his father can only punish him as the Immortal Emperor of the world.

This could only mean that he had done something that broke the rules and the location happened to be this land of mortals.

Hei Anjing murmured, "Is this the same reason why I had the feeling I must descend down here? Either way, there are gaps in my memories. I need to look through it in the dream realm."

He was walking by the road when he saw some sweets in the shapes of flowers sold at the roadside. The shapes of the flowers and colors vary in different kinds. Even though Hei Anjing remains expressionless as before there is a slight glow within those dull silver eyes.

The vendor saw the flawless veiled man in front of him. Even if half of his face was hidden by a thin veil no one could deny those exquisite features like his phoenix-shaped eyes and long eyelashes. He is definitely a handsome or a gorgeous beauty behind the veil.

"Only, 3 silver for 5 flower pastries. Does this Master want to buy some?" asked the vendor.

Hei Anjing stares at the palm-sized flower-shaped pastries and sees there are 6 kinds of flower shapes and flavors. After hearing what the vendor had asked he closed his fan and pretended to look for his money pouch. He remembered Zhi Yue giving him human currency before he left to investigate what he had given him. He grabbed 6 silvers.