13.7 - Missed Star - Mr. Long is keeping a secret.

The Qualifiers ended well. Meanwhile, in Silent Night's waiting room, all members were in a trance when they watched the performance of Team Autumn Dragon. The whole performance only took 3 minutes to finish but the scene that took place within those short minutes was full of excitement.

They watched at the first wave; pairing Ru Tang held his sniping rifle in his arms protecting Tang Yuu's back from all directions while Tang Yuu ran in front to eliminate giant lizards ignoring his back and completely trusting the partner of his back. He Yuu, like a bulldozer, chops the lizards' limbs by limbs without blood falling onto him as he kicks and cuts the giant lizards away from their group.

In the second wave, they've seen a War God, Long Xie instantly annihilating a herd of giant lizards like there were cabbages on a chopping board. His movements were smooth and extremely fast. If not for the recording in slow motion, they wouldn't even be able to see his hands moving. Then an ethereal scene where a God descended on earth happened during the last scene.

They've to watch Ye Qiuji constantly pulling the trigger of the dual laser guns on his hands moving at each shot in different spots instant-killing all monsters before they fully surfaced from the desert lands.

Lin Lan exclaims, "Damn! That was amazing! Their accuracy is 100 %!"

"Heavenly Skills! No wonder the judges ask them to enter the professional stage. With their talents they could even contend on the professional field!" said Lou Ye while his eyes were stuck on the screen inside the room like their team captain, Lin Lan.

Tu Zise said, "Wow! A'Wu those Big Brothers... were amazing! I wonder when will we reach their stage?"

But Tu Zise didn't receive a reply from his little gong and saw Ye Wusheng looking seriously at the silver-haired man called Ye Qiu on the screen.

"So familiar. He really feels familiar." Muttered Ye Wusheng.

Tu Zise understood what his lover meant, "Are you talking about Senior Ye Qiu? A'Wu you both have the same surname you might have met him from one of Ye Clan's family reunions."

"No. I only have a big brother. Our clan doesn't have branch families," replied Ye Wusheng.

Ye Wusheng observed Ye Qiu seriously but he still doesn't feel like his appearance is familiar at all. Only the playful atmosphere around him slightly reminds his elder brother but seeing him acting lovey-dovey with the man named Xie Long, Ye Wusheng removed these thoughts in his mind as he knew his elder brother had been single his whole life and never even had a secret lover as he knows. He could only end his thoughts at this moment.

The Training for Trainees began. Once the month had passed the trainees were informed about the first Elimination Series. All Entertainment Company Trainees are required to enter the Competition. Whether they are a Team or Individual Players.

Within the dormitories, Ye Qiuji and Tang Ruan were watching movies in the living room while their husbands were in the kitchen preparing dinner. A long time after heaps of dishes was placed on the small table in the living room, Ye Qiuji was once again hugged from behind while He Yuu sat beside his fiancée and helped him pick a few of his favorite dishes.

They eat dinner in silence. After dinner, He Yuu helped his wife with the empty plates and entered the kitchen to clear the dishes and let the dishwasher do the rest. After eating the prepared pudding Ye Qiuji made a few days ago the team once again gathered in the living room.

"Who's the sponsor of the first Elimination Series again?" asked He Yuu.

Tang Ruan replied. "Animated Expertise."

While spoon-feeding his wife, Long Xie spoke, "Animated Expertise. The one engaged with long-distance interstellar pet transportation. What do you think of the next arena, Qiu'er?" he asked after all within the group the smartest among them is Ye Qiuji whose expertise is a future prediction by facts. Long Xie's intelligence leans more toward military and war tactical strategizing.