12.74 Unknown Star - Modern ABO World: Second Case - The Fu Brothers

Morning, at the Crossfield Private High School...

Prosecutor Ye Yueyi personally brought his wife to the school to take his place temporarily. He needs to be away for that day as he would be visiting Yu Xi secretly. Hei Yuhua would be taking his place as that day's school doctor.

Hei Yuhua said, "A'Yan, I want to talk to Student Fu Miyan and Student Fu Tian. Can you please bring him here before you go and meet Brother Yu?"

Ye Yuyan kissed his mate's forehead affectionately with a smile and said, "Sure. Then stay in the infirmary. Even though your feet have been healed in the eyes of those who don't know, you still believe your wounds haven't healed yet. After all, I brought you here in a wheelchair."

"Okay. I don't mind playing with the pig before the tiger. Be careful on your way. Ying Su might already have his eyes on us. Just used the teleportation scroll somewhere away from the eyes of the others. System Yang said that it is better for you to tell Brother Yu about the System and the real situation. After all, he is a man who had been living with the anomaly all this time. There is no way he wouldn't notice Ying Su using weird items from the system mall," said Hei Yuhua.

Prosecutor Ye Yuyan said, "Don't I will ask System Yue to appear if he doesn't believe my words. He would most likely believe it. After all, if there is someone who knows Ying Su so well, it would be him."

"Then go ahead. I saw Student Fu Miyan called by his Chemistry Teacher to his laboratory on our way here. He might still be there," said Hei Yuhua.

Prosecutor Ye Yuyan hugged him tightly and said that "Datura might also approach you if he heard you are in school. Be careful, Yu'er."

"I will. You also have to be careful," said Hei Yuhua as he hugs back his husband and sees him out of the infirmary room.

Meanwhile, at the Chemistry Laboratory, an unexpected event is taking place. No one would believe that Student Fu Miyan an honor student would be prostituting himself at a time like this. Pressed on the cold wall by his middle-aged Chemistry Teacher, his upper uniform was disheveled as it was pulled apart by the perverted teacher he sold himself to.

Student Fu Miyan would do such a thing to make sure his actions of selling drugs in high school are hidden from the others. Sleeping with his teachers is the best way to conceal things. The people whom he slept with would help him conceal the fact that he is selling drugs. Of course, Student Fu Tian never agreed to such a thing but Student Fu Miyan had long lost his mind with all the pressure the mad scientist Datura is giving them.

To Student Fu Miyan, Fu Tian is not a simple personality born from him. But a real existence that lives to protect him. He also wanted to protect his brother. This is the only way he knew he could use it. Thankfully, he was born a bit feminine and slender. He had awakened as an omega and this made things easier for him. Most Teachers in Crossfield Private High School are Alphas. It is simple for omegas to seduce Alphas who are well with loose relations such as sex friends or something.

Despite the willingness to sell himself, his eyes look dull and lifeless as if he was in a daze. Letting the person above him do whatever he wanted. In his mind, he could hear his beloved elder brother begging him to stop doing this thing. But no matter how much he tries to take over the body, Student Fu Miyan isn't willing. He is still the original owner of the body after all. As long as Student Fu Miyan is willing to do something, it would be a bit hard for Fu Tian to take control over him.

The conversation of Fu Miyan and Fu Tian in their minds while the former is dazed in reality.

"Brother, don't you think our lives are like being one inside a cage? It's stuffy and restrained. We couldn't even ask for help and there is no one to help us," said Fu Miyan.