14.4 Last Violet Star - Descending to the Mortal Realm

The overwhelming aura spread in the courtyard, and those men who were peeking at Hei Anjing almost flew out as if they were washed away by a powerful wave of energy. They knew that King Wuan had once again increased his strength.

Bai Hua and Hei Wan appeared at this moment and saved those fools sneaking peeks at their younger brother.

With a glare from him, "You're watching my brother like stalkers again!? Scram!" Shouted Hei Wan.

HIIH!!!

The peeking gods and goddesses had all run away seeing King Wan's fierce gaze. They knew how overprotective this eldest king was towards King Wuan. Not only him, even high highness Bai Hua and Her majesty Immortal Empress are too protective of King Wuan ever since he came out of purgatory. What they didn't know was that there were even shadow guards surrounding the mansion under the orders of the Immortal Emperor himself. The whole Regal Hei Clan treats Hei Anjing like a precious treasure.

Hei Wan frowned and said, "These guys used to be afraid of A'Jing before but now they would peek at him almost every day. Should I put a defensive formation around the house? One that prevents strangers from going near the palace."

"Good Idea but... Xiao Jing is about to descend so that will be useless," said Bai Hua as he moved his gaze from his husband to Hei Anjing.

"Xiao Jing, your cultivation increased again! Congratulations!" said Bai Hua.

Hei Anjing look at Bai Hua and Hei Wan with his usual cold expression and said,

"Hua-gege always congratulates me every time my strength increases. Thank you," said Hei Anjing. "Greetings to Gege and Hua-gege."

"No need for such formality. A'Jing, Empress Mother is waiting at the gate of the realms. You are now able to descend into the Mortal Realm," said Hei Wan.

Unexpectedly, the usually cold and collected Hei Anjing almost misplaced the cup he was holding, and the sound of something clashing was heard.

Clank!

The black jade cup held by Hei Anjing's slender and white fingers almost slipped his hands just now. Obviously, he was a bit startled and excited by what King Wan had just said. All these years this is the strongest reaction Bai Hua and Hei Wan had seen from their emotionless younger brother.

Suddenly, Hei Anjing appeared in front of the two as if he teleported and said, "Let's go."

Bai Hua and Hei Wan were a bit stunned seeing his reaction and could only smile afterward.

"Then let's go!" said Bai Hua.

---

Gates of Realms. The only secured way to enter and leave the Heavenly Realm. Human cultivators who reached the ascension Stage and passed the Nine Heavenly Tribulation Lightning are qualified to enter these gates. Likewise, immortals who wanted to descend would get their real cultivation sealed and were only allowed to use the highest cultivation stage in the Mortal Qi Realm which is Soul Transformation.

Though the Ascension Stage is the highest in the mortal realm, those who possessed this strength are forced to undergo the Trials of Heaven and would be judged on whether they were allowed to enter the gates of the realm and successfully enter the Upper Realm. Of course, those who failed the trial either perished or were severely injured becoming a Land Immortal instead.

Waiting at the gates is the Immortal Empress, Cao Roulan. Not far from her is a carriage that would send down her youngest son pulled by six divine phoenixes. This is her personal carriage which she would use to bring Hei Anjing to the Mortal Realm safely.