14.20 Last Violet Star - Chun Hongyun's Arrival

Jin Baihua was gritting his teeth upon the failure of his schemes. Though a rift was made between Bai Qiyun and Yun Huaxia, an estrangement appeared between him and Yun Huaxia as well.

"Tsk! I might have overdone it just now," mumbled Jin Baihua.

Suddenly, a sarcastic voice spoke out criticizing Jin Baihua. It was Hong Longqing, the Crown Prince of the Long dynasty.

Hong Longqing spoke, "Not only you've overstepped. You've almost shown your real face to the Sect Master of (Blue Fleeting Cloud Sect) Lan Zhuayun Sect. He might avoid you now. Serves you right though!"

Snort!

Jin Baihua rolled his eyes at the crown prince behind him.

"I do not think my business is for his highness to care about."

"Of course! This Benwang (This imperial son) doesn't care about your boring business. It's just that it is annoying to see harem-like schemes outside the palace. Benwang is annoyed, that's all. You should stop now since there is an emergency situation," said Hong Longqing as he walked past Jin Baihua.

For this crown prince, any illegitimate children don't have the standing to stand before him. If not because Jin Baihua is currently the Sect Master of the Jin Tiangui Sect, that this crown prince would even waste his time on him.

Jin Baihua could see that disdain on the crown prince's face and was angered by it. He had always hated the legitimate children who looked down on someone of his standing.

"Bastards who got everything from birth. You should all die except for Huaxia-gege!" whispered Jin Baihua before following the rest inside.

---

After getting treated by Hei Anjing, Lu Yi woke up at dawn. He could still feel the frost all over his body but there wasn't any more pain spreading from his skin. Lu Er was delighted to see his elder brother wake up and tell him everything about the mysterious man who saved him. He also told him about his theory that this veiled man must be Brother Bai who had died more than ten years ago. A Brother Bai without any memories of his past life as Bai Wuan.

Yun Huaxia on the other hand was delighted to see his sworn brother alive and breathing. Based on the content of the urgent message Lu Er had sent to the allied Sects, Lu Yi was already dying.

Yun Huaxia said, "Brother Lu, I'm happy that you're okay! The message Xiao Er had sent frightened me, he said that you were tainted with death qi. Everyone knows that no one could completely cure someone who is infected by Death qi."

"Hm. I know. Xiao Er wasn't lying about the death qi. I was indeed affected by it and was dying just last night. Stop everyone from entering the Lu Clan's Ancestral Mound. That place is full of death qi. Thankfully a kind rogue cultivator had saved me. My life was spared thanks to that person," said Lu Yi.

Jin Baihua spoke, "Maybe Brother Lu isn't really tainted with death qi or it just might be a poison or something?"

Hearing this Lu Yi and Lu Er glare at Jin Baihua. His careless words were enough proof that he didn't believe whatever Lu Er had reported to the alliance.

Lu Er spoke, "Poison, was it? Why don't you check for yourself whether it was just poison or a death qi? These are the ice needles the divine doctor used to extract dage's death qi. I will show you proof that you could never deny!"

"Do it!" commanded Lu Er to some disciples who brought a box of black ice needles and a wild brown rat before everyone.

The disciple carefully held the black ice needle and pricked it on the rat. Under everyone's eyes, the brown skin of the wild rat slowly turned black while the rat itself was suffering from seizures as if it was suffering intense pain. After a while, its mouth starts foaming and dies in a matter of a few minutes.