13.16 - Missed Star - Tarot Card and hidden destinies.

The sudden arrival of Ye Qiuji startled this group of players. Though Tu Zise and Ye Wusheng didn't recognize Ye Qiuji as their elder brother due to his disguise, they still feel friendly and grateful towards this man. To these young couples, Ye Qiuji is a savior who allowed them to not be disqualified in the Qualifying Stage on the first days. They had always been grateful to Ye Qiuji and his partner.

"Too formal~ Back to your idea. Little Tutu's suggestion is not bad and Soundless' idea is a bit far~" said Ye Qiu.

Tu Zise's eyes brightened when he heard that his idea is the closest to the hint. No one in Moonlight didn't know that Player Autumn is the brain of Team Autumn Dragon.

Tu Zise excitedly said. "Brother Ye... I really got it right?"

Smiling at the jumping little rabbit in front of him, Ye Qiuji's smile turned a bit tender.

"I will give you a hint. Maybe once you hear my hint, you'll have an idea about the next field. The hints are Avatars and Time."

Once he said that they saw Ye Qiuji being carried away by Xie Long. "Baby, it's time for lunch," said Xie Long while the other players were greeting Xie Long respectfully.

Ye Qiuji asked. "Oh~ did Ruru and his Silly Prince finish making lunch?"

"Almost done. Let's return to our room," said Xie Long while rubbing Ye Qiuji's tummy. "Flat."

Ye Qiuji said, "I'm hungry~"

"Let's go," said Xie Long as he walked in strides while carrying his wife in his arms while Ye Qiuji was waving his hand towards the other team, not forgetting to remind them about his hints. "Think carefully about my hints~"

They watched as Xie Long carried away his wife leaving them bewildered but among them, only Feng Mo was observing the couple with vigilance and calculation within those lavender orbs.

Tu Zise exclaimed. "Ah! I finally got it!" he said as he grabbed his little lover and jumped excitedly. Ye Wusheng and their teammates who heard his idea instantly agreed about it.

Tu Zise asked, "What do you think? Leader"

"Not bad. This is more plausible. If the Divination class indeed talks about this then you must have got it right." said Lin Lan.

As they expected once they entered the divination class, what they were taught was all about Tarot Cards which Tu Zise got after deciphering Ye Qiu's hints for them. Looking around they've also noticed that Team Autumn didn't attend the class as they were mostly excused during this kind of class. This is a kind of class that one can skip if the instructor was informed about their idea for the field. Once the answer is acceptable, they will be exempt from the lesson.

---

Week later.

The Second Elimination Match had begun. By the time the players arrived in the preparation area, the players were once again gathered and were told to pick a Tarot card from the Deck. The sequence was decided by ranking leading with Team Autumn Dragon as the first to do their picking.

Lady Xiang smiled with a huge box in her hands. "Please go ahead and pick. Please draw two cards. Remember the second drawn card is a fate card. Go ahead, Little Autumn goes first."

Ye Qiu with a usual sly smile on his face draws a card from the box. Once he got to see his cards a sweet smile appeared on his face.

"A'Xie, look at my card~ it's a very nice one."

Once Ye Qiu revealed his cards Lady Xiang exclaimed as the card that was shown is a rare card which is the only one within the deck – Major Arcana: The Lovers Card and The High Priestess Card.