14.70 Last Violet Star - Xia Jieye and the others.

Chun Hongyun-Jun ultimately deactivated the formation surrounding the house when he and Hei Anjing cleaned up after themselves, the courtyard, and their desires in the spring. Many people observed the disappearance of the barrier at the top of Crimson Cloud Mountain right away, especially those on the mountain next to it.

As anticipated, the majority of the elders from each family and the young had shown up at Chun Hongyun-Jun's courtyard in just a few hours.

Xia Jieye almost lost control when he saw so many constantly looking for his wife, especially because he had just woken up and his eyes had continued to have vertical irises and a deeper shade of red. Additionally, he had entirely altered his personality. From a God of Abstinence and Asceticism to a Demon Lord who appears uncaring and heartless.

"Staring at this Lord's wife, do you want your eyes gou---hmffmppp!"

Hei Anjing blocks Xie Jieye's mouth from speaking before he can utter any menacing comments.

"Please don't listen to my husband's nonsense. He kind of remembered something that irritated him from a few minutes ago," Hei Anjing said with a smile.

Everyone was reminded of his past as Bai Wuan by the kind smile that was so recognizable on his beautiful face. This scene put everyone in a state of shock. Hei Anjing noticed how everyone was reacting and suspected that they might be comparing him with his previous, expressionless persona with his prior life.

Everyone could tell Hei Anjing now remembered everything from the past and the curse on him had been lifted just by his mischievous smile.

"Wu'er, you're smiling. Had you reestablished your bond with your chosen Dao Partner?," Xue Yueguang said, startled.

In response, Hei Anjing said, "Yes. Ever since I met A'Xia the seal on my emotions slowly started to break. Now that our souls have reestablished the link, the curse has vanished. I'm sorry if I worried anyone, but I'm fully recovered now."

That amusing smile stops short of his eyes. His unapproachable environment and naturally frigid vibe. But he maintains his politeness in front of his relatives and elders. His narrowly focused phoenix-shaped eyes exuded a sense of natural appeal and grace. Although he appears affable, he is actually a difficult person to get along with. proud, and no one could ignore the unearthly beauty he possessed. This is the real Hei Anjing they knew and loved.

Hei Anjing was so expressive, it brought back memories for those who had known him since childhood and for those who would never forget his sly grin. They were all now overcome by such shock. Particularly moved, Bai Qiyin ran to his older brother, who he remembered as being extremely similar, and gave him a great hug.

"Big Brother! You remembered everything!? Haha, that's amazing!" yells Bai Qiyin.

The moment Xia Jieye realized what Bai Qiyin intended to do, he immediately wanted to kill him. But he dared not attempt to free himself since Hei Anjing's hands were holding both of his hands.

Using the delicate, somewhat chilly hand as a guide, he wrapped his arm around his wife's slender waist, which he could hold in one hand. His wife's response was sufficient to make him feel better. Hei Anjing only understands how to control his husband's possessive behavior in this way.

Flinched!

Xia Jieye's angry glare caught Bai Qiyin's attention as he lifted his head to look at his brother's cheerful face, thus the hug between the two brothers lasted only a short while. It was very different from Yun Xiajie's eyes, which were filled with warning. He was horrified by the brutality he perceived in those deep red eyes. Unknowingly, he pulled away from Hei Anjing's embrace. His gut tells him that the only way he could live is to let go.