12.59 Unknown Star - Modern ABO World: Second Case - Hidden Villain's Obsession.

Ye Yuyan and Hei Yuhua's Condominium Unit.

In the living room, everyone had gathered whether it was the owner of the house or the guests. They were all at the same table facing each other. Ye Yuyan and Hei Yuhua sat on one couch. Lou Wei and Yun Jie sat at the other. The special guests Lin Jiya and his System Wuya didn't occupy the other free couch instead kneeled on the carpet as they had said before.

Hei Yuhua stared at this host and system combo weirdly and asked, "Are you still going to continue kneeling there?"

"Yes. At least until we leave. We had offended a Lord Sovereign. Either way, it was all my fault." said Lin Jiya.

System Wuya sighed and said, [Just let my stupid host kneel. He deserves it anyway.]

[This room is under the authority of Lord Hei. The Heavenly Laws would turn a blind eye to anything in this place.] said System Yang, which floated out from Hei Yuhua.

Lin Jiya spoke, "Hehehe~ well then let me officially introduce myself. The vessel I am in right now is the original plot's minor villain, Lin Jiya. My original purpose in coming to this world is to prevent the loop tragic end of the true protagonists of this world.

I am from the highest SSS class world called Vearth. A High God of Wealth and a repairer from the God System. My name is Bai Jin."

Lou Wei spoke with confusion on his face, "Vearth? Highgod? God of Wealth? Repairer? Why couldn't I understand a thing of what you wish to say."

"Is this world called Vearth a place only a God can live?" asked Hei Yuhua.

Lin Jiya will now be called by his real name Bai Jin.

Bai Jin responded, "No. But only Gods can enter it. Vearth is the highest realm. You mortals can consider it as the real heaven realm. The minimum requirement to enter Vearth is to be a God. I myself had entered Vearth after ascending from my own world. Because only in Vearth a God can achieve Immortality."

"Immortality...? One can really exist for eternity?" asked Yun Jie.

System Wuya spoke, [Yes. But even Gods have a lifespan. We would only ease our fear of life once we entered the Celestial Immortal God Stage. For your information, the two esteemed beings inside Ye Yuyan and Hei Yuhua are a few of those immortals and they are one of the best.]

Everyone looked at Hei Yuhua and Ye Yuyan, it was more like they were trying to look at the hidden Gods sleeping inside them.

Frowning for a moment, Hei Yuhua thought of something.

Hei Yuhua asked, "Are they immortal, how come they appeared in our world. Lord Hei once told me that they weren't supposed to enter our world. What does that mean?"

"Simple. Because those venerable lords were from the Nether System while this world is under the jurisdictions of the God System. Moreover, this is the problem of your world. Every time it entered a loop, everything in this world resets and the plot would repeat. Did you not know how many times you had been killed and revived?" said Bai Jin as he suddenly started pointing at the people in the group.

Bai Jin continues his explanation, "For example. In the first loop, the protagonist gong and protagonist shou of this world are Ye Yuyan and Hei Yuhua. You have lived a happy ending of capturing the Red Poppy Syndicate and was about to live a peaceful life. But a problem occurred, this is the Origin of your loop reincarnation."

"An unknown variable entered this world and played with the plot. The original villain's obsession was used by that unknown variable and gave him power beyond what your world should have. The power of the system and a reborn soul. After killing you guys in the first loop the villain didn't expect the world to collapse."