Chapter 01: Twilight

(A/n): A quick summary of the events of Twilight. The real story begins in Eclipse, but there is important information here, so please read so you don't miss it! Stay safe and have a wonderful day my kings, queens, and non-binary royalty 🥰

3rd POV
Bella moved back in with Charlie at the end of March and after being there for two weeks she started dating Edward Cullen who both Charlie and Valerie disapproved of.

Not that Bella cared.

Charlie didn't press it though as he was busy with the mysterious animal attacks all over the Olympic Peninsula. Valerie didn't bother because Bella wasn't her child, and therefore, not her problem. Renee and Stephanie on the other hand wholeheartedly supported Bella and Edward. Mainly because they knew that Valerie disapproved.

Unfortunately, tragedy struck when Zeke's uncle, Waylon Forge, was attacked by an animal and died. Being in the military and not home, Charlie suggested that Zeke move in with them. Valerie, surprised but elated, agreed so Zeke moved in.

Bella, who had been spending all her time with Edward and his family (completely ignoring and neglecting her father who just lost his friend) decided to go to a 'family' baseball game after formally introducing Edward to Charlie.

She returned crying and throwing a tantrum over how she hated Forks and living with Charlie. She said horrible things to Charlie and left.

Disgusted and horrified Valerie stay by their brothers side and comforted him as he attempted to drink his pain away.

A few days later after not hearing from Bella they received a call from Renee, who was at the hospital, and they were informed that Bella had been in an accident and admitted in the hospital in Arizona. Without a second thought Charlie rushed to Arizona to see his daughter, dragging a reluctant Valerie with him.

Once there, Bella decided that she would stay in Forks with Charlie, Valerie, and Zeke. Bella hadn't even apologized for what she said, but Charlie silently forgave her nonetheless.

Valerie, however, did not.

Valerie decided that they would go as low contact as possible with Bella.