Chapter 07

3rd POV
After their trial with the Cullens, the kings didn't trust the vegetarians to leave the queen be and sent the elite guard to Forks to protect her.

They were right in their instincts, because as soon as Bella was reunited with her father and aunt Edward verbally assaulted her. Caius had wanted to cut out his tongue, but the rest of the vampire community was unaware of the queen's existence and were under the impression that the guard was there to deal with the newborn army.

The guard stood watch over the queen and informed the kings of her status as a pregnant widow. Though, the kings were distraught about their mate having been married and impregnated they were understanding as they had their wives and lives before her. It would be unfair to judge her for her lack of knowledge about their existence.

Besides they would love the future prince or princess as their own. They had even begun preparations for their mate and her child's arrival.

Aro was tasked with clothes and planning the parties for the prince/princess's birth and the queen's coronation.

Marcus and Corin began a study regime for the queen to learn about the vampire laws, and for the child to have a proper education.

Caius was tasked with the private quarters for both the queen and prince/princess.

Aro and Caius had obviously divorced their wives and sent them on their way

They received daily updates on their mate, but grew more anxious as her niece and her boyfriend continued to threaten her both unintentionally and intentionally.

Jane and Alec were also anxious as they felt a peculiar attachment to the the queen. The attachment became so strong that they had to initiate contact with her.....