Chapter 02: New Moon

3rd POV
Months passed after the accident. Bella was now out of her cast and had gone to prom with Edward.

Bella was now turning 18 and had a party planned at the Cullens that none of her biological family was invited. Unfortunately, the day after the party Edward and his family moved away and Bella fell into a depression.

Meanwhile in the real world. Months passed and Valerie's 20th birthday arrived. With Bella's depression Charlie had forgotten, but Zeke was thankfully in the country and had a big surprise for her......

He proposed!

Since Bella was taking over their lives with her catatonic state, they decided it was best to have a small courthouse wedding and do a real wedding on one of their anniversaries.

(Courthouse outfit)

The day after the 'wedding' Charlie called, panicked when Valerie and Zeke didn't come home

The day after the 'wedding' Charlie called, panicked when Valerie and Zeke didn't come home. Valerie reluctantly told him what happened yesterday. Ashamed and remorseful, Charlie decided that enough was enough and he was sending Bella back to Renee's.

Unfortunately Zeke's commander called him back for active duty and their 'honeymoon' was cut short.

Three weeks later Bella and Charlie were fighting over her moving to Florida when Valerie answered it was Zeke's commander.......

Zeke was dead.