Now Y/N Rogers - Tony and Steve (They/Them) ⎊⍟

I sat on the sofa with my head hanging low as I listened to Tony and Steve yell at each other.

"Y/N is my child! Mine!" Tony screamed at Steve and I flinched slightly from the loud noises.

Nat held my hand, trying to comfort me with what was happening, while Wanda wrapped her arm around my back, further comforting me.

"Really? Then where the hell were you when they got the chicken pox and could only eat mashed potatoes for a week?" Steve shouted back.

I smiled slightly as I remembered how Steve looked after me.

Tony tutted and rolled his eyes, still refusing to look at me.

"Where were you when they graduated high school?" Steve shouted again as he gestured towards me and shot me a quick, sweet smile. "Or started college?" he continued, further increasing Tony's anger.

"Steve, you're being a bit hard on Tony," Bucky piped up making Steve glare at him.

"What did you just say Iron Arm?" Yelena shouted, furious at Bucky for even suggesting that Steve was being too harsh.

"Who the hell moved their mattress into their dorm? Out of their dorm then back again?" Steve continued as everyone around us stuck up for Steve and me.

"You're pathetic Rogers." Tony said blankly.

"If you didn't want to raise a child, why did you have one? I'm taking custody of Y/N whether you see fit or not." Steve calmly said as he turned to face me. He knelt down on the floor by me and held my hands and kissed my knuckles, making me grin and relax slightly.

"Y/N doesn't want that, do you sweetheart?" Tony knelt down beside me too and snatched my hands out of Steve's and into his own.

My eyes welled with tears in fear he would hit me again as flashbacks raged through my mind making me tense up.
I looked down completely avoiding his glare. 

"Oh for fuck's sake Y/N! You are not my child!" Tony spat before harshly smacking me around the face.

My cheek throbbed with pain as the others began to yell at Tony.

I wiped my tears and stood up, pulling away from everyone and approached Tony who had his face in his hands as he leant against the kitchen countertop. Everyone watched me silently.

"I'm sorry dad. I always thought it was my fault the way you treated me. I thought it was because you deserved a better child when actually I deserved a better father. You're right. I'm not a Stark. Now, I'm Y/N Rogers." I explained calmly.

I walked out of the room and as soon as I was out of view, I ran as fast as I could up the stairs and locked my bedroom door.

I collapsed onto my bed sobbing, weeping so loud I couldn't hear anything else but my rapid heartbeat and ragged breathing.

Suddenly, large warm arms were pulling me into a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck. It was Steve. His hands ran up and down my back as he comforted me.

"It's ok. He'll never be able to hurt you again!" Steve reassured me.

He was right.