Training and Fluff - Natasha

"Hey baby!" Nat greeted. Her morning voice played havoc on my stomach as she wrapped her arms around my waist from behind. She rested her pointed chin on my shoulder as I continued to stir our coffee. I grinned like an idiot as I revelled in the feeling of her warmth breath tickling my neck and her toned, muscular arms pulling me into her torso.

Her pink lips brushed across my cheek, leaving my gut drowning in butterflies and my cheeks bloomed.

"Here's your coffee, detka." I cleared my throat, turning to pass her the warm cup.

"God, you sound so hot when you speak Russian!" She purred as my eyes gazed into her emerald ones. I grinned, knowing I got into her head.

Quickly, I turned my attention to the silver clock.

"Oh shit!" I shrieked, pouring the boiling hot coffee down my throat. I spun back, facing a confused Nat. "We're late for training!" I spluttered as I threw my mug into the dishwasher. "Steve is going to kill us!" I exhaled. 

I pulled at the collar of my shirt, trying to give me space to breathe as I attempted to calm down.

"Hey. Relax! Just let him try." She said calmly, taking my clammy fingers in her soft ones. "Let's go kick some America ass."

I laughed as she dragged me out of the kitchen. 
We burst into the training room laughing and glued at the hip.

"Romanoff, Y/L/N. You're late!" Steve shouted, beads of sweat dripped from his forehead.

"Are we late?" Nat asked, turning to look at me.

"Nope!" I replied, popping the word off my lips.

We got to training straight away.

Today was sparring day.

I sparred with Clint, Kate and Yelena - winning them all.

Yelena muttered slurs under her breath as she left the ring.

Clothes stuck to my skin using the sweat as glue. I slicked my hair back, getting it out of my eyes as I desperately tried to catch my breath and fight the dizziness in my mind.

"Ready?" Nat piped up.

I looked up and saw her concerned emerald eyes watching me carefully.

I nodded, not trusting my raspy voice.

I only got one punch in before the fuzzy feeling in my brain and the dizziness took control of my body, causing me to rocket to the floor. I felt my body crash against the floor before the darkness overcame me and dragged me down.

I could hear Nat's panicked voice as I slowly started to come around. Her warm fingers tapped my cheeks as she desperately tried to wake me up. I peeled open my eyes and I was met with Nat's glossy tears. 

"Hey, can you hear me?" she asked as she separated my sticky hairs from my forehead and eyes, brushing them away.

Tears welled in my eyes as I saw everyone staring at me with disheartened looks.

I clasped and clawed at Nat's hands aggressively and she squeezed mine softly, kissing my knuckles to calm me down. I sat up and jumped into Nat. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tightly as I sobbed, flashbacks flooding my mind.

She picked me up and moved my face on her shoulder so I was hiding in her neck.  She played with my hair and rubbed my back as she carried me upstairs.

"What happened my darling?" She spoke softly as she sat down and kept me on her lap. She wiped my flood of tears gently with her thumbs.

"Flashbacks. It doesn't matter." I muttered and wiped my eyes and got off Nat.

"Hey. Yes it does. I love you so much and I want to help you with everything that I can. I'm always here for you. It does matter!" She grabbed my wrist before I could walk away and gently tugged me back.

"I love you too." I smiled and kissed her lips softly.

"Ok, good!" She grinned which made me laugh. "Right, shower then movie and snuggles?" She offered. I nodded my head eagerly.

She helped me slide off my clothes as I stood in the shower, hot water washing over my body, helping me relax. Her skin brushed against mine as she climbed in and washed my hair, ringing it out, making sure to wash it out perfectly. Her hands covered my skin as she cleaned me and washed me. She covered me in kisses and soft words before helping me out the shower and wrapped a pink towel around me.

I got changed into some baggy shorts and one of Nat's band shirts and climbed into bed. 

Nat followed and turned on the tv, opening her arms out for me to climb into.

She put on Y/F/M and wrapped her arms around me, brushing her fingers across my collarbone and shoulder as I laid against her chest, listening to her gentle heartbeat.

"I love you Natasha Romanoff!" I kissed her softly.

"I love you more Y/N Y/L/N or hopefully Y/N Romanoff." She grinned.

"That's got a good ring to it