Intrusive Thoughts - Most Avengers

"Woah!" I gasped loudly.

"What?" Bucky said as he looked up.

"Oh, I just imagined I tripped and fell eyeball first into one of these knives." I explained, earning some concerned looks from the others as they looked up from their paperwork and laptop screens.

"What?" Wanda muttered with wide eyes.

"Bluegh," I chuckled as I moved the knife closer to my eye. "That would really suck," I laughed. "Anyway..."

~~~

"What you thinking about babe?" Nat asked as she stroked my head which was in her lap as she put her book down to look at me.

"Just thinking about how long I would last before I pass out if you suffocated me with a cushion." I explained as Nat's finger slowed to a stop. I looked up at her and she had a very shocked expression on her face.

"You really scare me, you know that!" Nat laughed. 

"I'm just glad you're used to it. Remember when Lena called the police because I was imagining what would happen if I stole a sports car." I reminisced which made Nat chuckle.

"I had to bail you out," Nat added.

"That was funny!" I laughed.

"Not really. I had to beg Fury not to fire you as his agent, because that was before you were an Avenger!" Nat said with a stern voice.

"Just think if that didn't happen you would have never met me." I said.

"I love you!" Nat chuckled.

"Love you too," I said as she pressed my lips to hers.

"You guys are fucking weird!" Tony shouted.

"You never had to watch-"

~~~

"You ever just wanna walk out into traffic?" I asked as me, Thor and Loki waited at the traffic lights.

"What? No!" Thor said.

I felt Loki wrap his arms around my waist and he pulled me back so I was further away from the road.

"I think I'd live if I got hit by a car!" I added.

"No, you wouldn't! Thor, what is wrong with humans?" Loki tightened his grip on me as we waited for the red light to change.

"Just tuck and roll onto the hood, you know. Look, I'll show you!"

"NO!"

~~~

"I wonder if we'd die if this lift decided to free fall." I audibly thought as me and Steve walked into the elevator.

"Excuse me?" Steve asked, making sure he heard my weird thought correctly.

"I think if I jumped before we hit the floor, I'd be gucci!"

"I don't think that's how elevators work," Steve said as he shook his head in disbelief.

"Wanna find out?" I asked with a grin.

"Thank god but this is our floor," Steve said as he pushed me out the lift before quickly pushing a button causing the doors to shut.

"I wonder if I could beat the lift down, if I rolled down the stairs," I said as I walked towards the stairs.

This was definitely inspired by my life. Is anyone else this weird? Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed this and I love you all 3,000!!