Lesbian - Avengers

"Every woman is a lesbian at heart!" Me, Nat and Wanda sung loudly as everyone drunk their drinks and watched on in confusion.

I sipped my drink, feeling the alcohol seep into my blood as we continued to sing. "Every woman is a lesbian at heart!"

"You can't possibly say every woman is a lesbian!" Tony interrupted loudly making me, Nat and Wanda look up and glare at him.

"Why not?" I asked as I downed the rest of my drink.

My mind was fuzzy with the effects of the alcohol as my vision swayed slightly making me feel dizzy. It felt like my body was all disconnected in different parts and in need to be pieced together like a puzzle.

"Cause they're not!  Pepper's not a lesbian. My mum wasn't a lesbian." Tony explained as Nat and Wanda tried to stifle their giggles.

"How do you know?" Nat slurred making me laugh.

"How do I know my mum and wife aren't lesbian?" Tony asked.

"Tony... you idiot! Pepper is a bisexual. And therefore technically a lesbian!" I laughed as Wanda fell off the sofa onto the floor, rolling around on the floor, wheezing as she laughed harder and harder.

"What he's trying to say is you can't make grand, sweeping generalisations. It's not acceptable!" Steve reasoned as he crossed his arms across his chest as he lectured us.

I pulled Wanda off the floor and we remained silent for a few seconds grinning.

"Every woman is a lesbian at heart! Every woman is a lesbian at heart!" We chanted again.

Steve rolled his eyes, downed his drink and left with Bucky trailing after him.

"Every woman is a lesbian at heart, including Tony's mum!" We cackled and pointed at Tony.

"She was not a lesbian!" Tony shouted and ran out of the room.

"Yeah, go run to your lesbian wife!" Nat yelled as Tony disappeared out of sight.

"She's not a lesbian!" We heard Tony yell back which made me, Nat and Wanda collapse into each other in a fit of cackles and giggles.