Warnings on Everything - All Avengers (They/Them)

"Stop putting warnings on everything!" I shouted as I opened my pen packet after seeing the warning for a choking hazard. "I know nuts may contain nuts!" I continued ranting as everyone tried to stifle their laughter. "If they didn't, I'd be pretty pissed off!"

"Language," Steve muttered as Lena started laughing, not bothering to hide it anymore.

"Y/N, you ok?" Tony asked as he shot everyone a look which continued everyone's laughter.

"And I know glue should not be used on my eyelids as a cure for insomnia!" I shouted as Nat laughed loudly, shocked at my random rant.

"Detka, maybe you should calm down," Nat laughed as she rubbed my thigh.

"And speaking of which-"

"What is her deal?" Sam asked as he paused his video game to listen to me.

"Why can't I get decent fucking superglue anymore?" I continued, ignoring the interruption.

"I mean, she has a point. Do you know how hard it was to stick everything to the ceiling in Tony's lab!" Lena said beside me.

"That was you!" Bruce shouted.

"Who else would it be?" Tony rolled his eyes.

"There used to be a brand where you could stick anything to anything!" I shouted as I continued ranting. "And it would set in seconds. Now because some idiot stuck their fingers together-"

"Should I tell her it was me, that stuck their fingers together?" I heard Vision and Kate both say.

"Unless you want to get killed." Wanda hushed back.

"дорогая, тебе нужно успокоиться (darling, you need to calm down)," Nat whispered in my ear.

"I agree with Nat. It's just some superglue," Bucky said as he continued to read his newspaper with Steve.

"People are too stupid to be responsible with effective adhesives!" I shouted, finally finishing my rant.

"You ok, moya lyubov?" Nat asked, shooting me a worried look.

"Yep, fine. Come on Sam, can I have a game?" I instantly snapped to my usual self as everyone questioned what happened which made me grin.

"You scare me sometimes Y/N/N," Wanda said making everyone agree.

"I know," I said as I began to thrash Sam at his stupid game.