Take it All (Tony and Morgan)

"How old are you Y/N/N?" Dad asked me as he pushed my hair back away from my face.

"Six!" I said loudly as I held up six of my fingers proudly, making Dad laugh.

"You're getting big, aren't you?" Dad chuckled.

"Yup! I'm going to be bigger than you one day!" I shrieked as we both laughed.

"Yep, you will!" Dad said before his voice trailed to a stop. He cleared his throat and continued. "I want to teach you something, ok? Repeat after me!" Dad instructed and I nodded enthusiastically. "So take it all!" Dad said and I repeated.

"So take it all." I said as I looked at Dad's smiling face.

"The city's yours!" He said louder.

"The city's mine!"

"It's worth fighting for!" 

"It's worth fighting for!" I said as I grabbed his hands.

"It's all mine!"

"It's all mine!" I repeated again.

"Always remember that, ok baby?" Dad said after a few moments.

"I promise! Can we go play?" I trilled.

~~~

I wiped my tears away and walked up to Morgan's room. I pushed away the memory of his death as I walked into her room.

She was holding a plushie that Dad gave to her and was holding it tightly to her chest.

"Hey Morg!" I smiled slightly as she looked at me.

"Hi Y/N/N," She whispered.

I walked over to her and sat opposite her on the bed.

"I want to tell you something that Dad taught me eleven years ago. Is that ok?" I asked as she wiped her eyes with the small toy.

"Ok." She muttered as she lowered the plushie to look at me.

"Repeat after me, ok?" She nodded so I continued. "So take it all!"

"So take it all?" Morgan whispered.

"The city's yours!" Tears pricked at my eyes as I remembered the time Tony/Dad taught it to me.

"The city's mine," Morgan said louder as we both looked at each other.

"It's worth fighting for!" I could see Dad smiling at me slightly as I sung the song to Morgan.
I knew he would be smiling, if he could see me.

"It's worth fighting for!"

"It's all mine!"

"It's all mine!"

Morgan crawled over to me and hugged me. She buried her head into my shoulder as she sobbed. I let out silent tears as I comforted my sister.

"I miss him..." She mumbled as I played with her hair and rubbed her back.

"I know! I do too. But..." I pulled away so we were looking at each other again. "He's so proud of you and me. We still have each other, ok?"

"But one day, you'll die and I'll be all alone." Morgan whimpered.

"I'll always protect you whether I'm alive or dead. Dad is still here with us. We just can't see him. I love you Morgan!" I hugged her tighter as she clung onto me tightly.

"I love you 3,000 Y/N/N!"