Professor Romanoff - Natasha AU

I wrote this during a very boring science lesson. I hope you enjoy it!

I collapsed in my chair as I waited eagerly for Professor Romanoff. 

I sipped my hot coffee, that I bought during my lunch break, while I waited.
She was running a bit late which was very unlike her.

"Hello! I'm Mrs Griggs! I'll be your sub today. We've got a lot of work to get through therefore there will be no talking or messing around!" The nasal voice boomed.

I looked up and saw an older teacher with grey hair, badly dyed black and she was wearing a green dress, revealing a faded dragon tattoo on her thigh as a red scarf draped across her neck.
(This is actually what my Chem teacher looks like. She is evil incarnate. She yelled at me for there being a scratch on the chair.) 

"You, front row. Get rid of the drink!" She shouted as she pointed at me, adjusting her grey spectacles which rested on her nose.

"Why? Miss Romanoff, usually, lets us keep them." I replied as I put my phone in her pocket.

"I'm not Romanoff and it isn't allowed. Bin! Now!" She shrieked before sitting at the desk and turning on her laptop.

I rolled my eyes, stood up and downed the rest of my coffee, wincing as the hot liquid burnt my throat and mouth.

"Y/N, you've got detention." She glared at me after looking at the seating plan.

"This is ridiculous!" I mumbled and threw my cup in the bin before sitting back down.

"Two detentions." She snarled.

"But-" I was interuppted.

"Silence!" She screamed. "Miss Romanoff is in a meeting but will be returning just before the end of the lesson to see how you all got on. That means, no slacking!" She announced, clearly aiming that at me.

I kept my head down and worked on the worksheets, finishing them quickly.

With only ten minutes left of the lesson, Natasha walked in.

I subtly waved at her and she grinned as she walked across the room, going to talk to Mrs Griggs.

The supply left after a couple minutes, staining the corridor with her dirty coffee breath, and Romanoff walked around the room, helping anyone who needed some assistance. 

The bell rang loudly, signalling the end of the lesson. 

Everyone packed up quickly and began to file out of the room.

"Good work everyone. I'll see you Wednesday! Y/N, stay behind!" She announced and I hid an excited smile and walked over to her desk, waiting for everyone to leave.

I really want to make this a full story which I might do after I finish The Lost Kid but I have multiple ideas like enemies to lovers and agereg. Let me know what you want to see and I hope you have an amazing day. I love you 3,000!